Rival79's Alien Nation!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn that sucks homie.. But I sure know what u mean I want everything 2 go perfect or I get mad.. I know u will make a great come back real soon.. Good luck dog & I can't wait 2 see the harvest pics..
Thanx for showing a homie some support. Shit happens sometimes! Just gotta kick that proverbial horse in the ass and make it run like hell. I'm gonna drop my 600w and put my 1K's back up. Maybe a few soil beds and some Raptors will set shit off in the right direction!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Dam Rival79 now thats some real deal shit right there. Very happy for ya. Off the hook for sure

Moving on up lol!

Keep it up and keep rockin along

Just keeps getting better and better

Congrats :)
what up bro! Long time no see. I been a ghost myself lately. I can't wait to see that video. I got a few pics of me and Dloc with a handfull of Fire. Glad I could share my work with the Kings! They r connisuers for sure. RIP PAK! Pop lockin' all the way to the pearly gates. Rest In Pot, bro!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
DO IT, DO IT!
I got my lights pulled down and I'm starting to get things cleaned up. Goin 2 get some Raptors 2day! Should have things ready to rock in a few days. I can't wait to get my room back in full swing. Debating on flowering out the girls I have and taking cuts or taking a bunch of cuts and putting them into soil beds. I will make the decision soon. How r things going around ur garden, bro?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I got my lights pulled down and I'm starting to get things cleaned up. Goin 2 get some Raptors 2day! Should have things ready to rock in a few days. I can't wait to get my room back in full swing. Debating on flowering out the girls I have and taking cuts or taking a bunch of cuts and putting them into soil beds. I will make the decision soon. How r things going around ur garden, bro?
Fuckin A Right Doggie! Them Raptors are real nice. Glad thing are coming together for ya Rival. ;)

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

things are going good. had a few bumps in the road but it is what it is. next round is going to be off the chain!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
things are going good. had a few bumps in the road but it is what it is. next round is going to be off the chain!
Yo, BC510! Shit happens. I gotta hit these girls with some Eagle20 and a few Sulphur burns and they should be ready to flower. Come back and peep out the New and Improved Funk Lab soon. Lots of Alien and OGR flavors in the garden again.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hell yeah broham! Glad to see ya up and almost running again! I'm still working on trying to get running! No luck yet..
What up Surf Boogie! How u been? Things r starting to get back 2gether around here. Thanx again for the FPOG x Alien D and Cherry AK47 x Alien D! Def some of the nicest nugs around my garden. I got some big girls ready to flower. Gonna grow some hogs this time! Did u ever pop the White Fire beans? Stay in touch, bro! It will be snowboarding season in no time.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
So the Funk Lab is back up and ready to kill some shit. The 2 1K watt Raptors over a 3x6 tray! They look great. I got plenty of light for my ladies. This round will be Sour Pebbles, Cherry Alien Killa, Seven Ghost, AstroDawg, White Urkle, Alien Urkle, Alien Kush F2, Bubba Kush, White OG v2.0 and Cannonball Express! I will get some pics up of the new room.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't see Space Jam or Ultimate Fighter in the line up WTF bro...Thats Bullshit? Lol just messin Rival its all good...I know you have way to much to go through. Just make sure you let me know when you get to poppin? That way I can make sure to come through and check it out. Peace

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I don't see Space Jam or Ultimate Fighter in the line up WTF bro...Thats Bullshit? Lol just messin Rival its all good...I know you have way to much to go through. Just make sure you let me know when you get to poppin? That way I can make sure to come through and check it out. Peace
They r gonna be in the next seed pop. This line up is strains currently growing. U will def know when they get growing, HS! Those 4KK I had growing looked great. It was a shame to cut them down. See ya around the Farm, bro.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Seven Ghosts #4
My pics 1546
My pics 1551
My pics 1545

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn bro.. fucking fantastic! Love that sour pebbles! Imma go pour steroids on mine so they hurry up grow. I can't wait! Great job on all those ladies
The next round will be even better, Cheeser! Them new Raptor 6's ought 2 blow them up real nice this grow. Not sure what to throw in there yet. These Alien ladies came out real nice tho! I cant wait to flower out more of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom