Rival79's Alien Nation!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Would love to go to the cup, have a great time guys. I might try to go, my wife has never been to colorado so we need to go sometime. Your dogs look great as well, hope everything is going great for you and yours. And have a great time at the cup, burn 1 or 2 for me lol

mal

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Would love to go to the cup, have a great time guys. I might try to go, my wife has never been to colorado so we need to go sometime. Your dogs look great as well, hope everything is going great for you and yours. And have a great time at the cup, burn 1 or 2 for me lol

mal
What up Mal. Hope u can make it out as well. This Dawg will have u barking at the moon! Lol. I'm gonna burn like 10 for ya, bro.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

mal
hey mal this cup were talking about is in cali. richmond to be exact. you should still come. theres atleast 10 farmers that are going that i know of.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
looking awesome rival def setting the bar high on grow reports bro...... making me nervous about starting mine in the near future.....killer job .......peace bro....
Don't be nervous, Soser. This should be a great inspiration for u to make ur grow logs out of this world. I try to do my best to pass on useful information to other Farmers. I'm always open for constructive criticism and never get involved with the drama. Haters wanna hate, lovers wanna love. I don't even want none of the above, I wanna grow the Fire! Yes I Do. U know I do. Lol.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
hey mal this cup were talking about is in cali. richmond to be exact. you should still come. theres atleast 10 farmers that are going that i know of.
Yup I was wondering what Mal was talking about. Maybe he wants to bring the wife to Co on the way to Ca. Lol. R-I-C-H-M-O-N-D, C-A. That where I still be at each day! Silk Da Shocker circa 1994

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Everything is looking GREAT Rival. Gonna have some baaad bitches on your hands soon, rock that shit bro! Keep up the goods bro! Peace man! Motiv
Hey MotIv303! glad u made back to the Funk Lab. These lil Alien babies r dominating shit around here. I found another Seven Ghost girl. 3/5 so far! I hope # 5 is a male. It's the shortest and has the best branching! Maybe this is my chance to chuck some pollen. We will see what happens.

I'm sure that's what Mal was talking about but that was 3 weeks ago. The wax hits haven't worn off yet, I guess! Lol. Still hope he makes it to Cali.

Top Bottom