Rival79's Alien Nation!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

I got all of these girls transplanted into 3 gal smart pots yesterday. I also topped them all. They r loving the new homes and landscaping. I put a layer of Botanicare Hydrolite on top of the soil to help keep bugs out. I'm loving the looks of the Cherry AK47 x Alien Diesel. It has great branching! Should yeild some super fire nugs. I been super busy but I will get them new pics up soon.
I did the same thing today on top of my plants - lol funny ........peace looking forward to the pictures rival.....looking into the cannabis cup also....where is a nice place to stay near or in Richmond ca. - looking like i'm coming to see my farming friends .....roll one, smoke one when you live like this your supposed to party.........................

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Update! Update! Update!

These lil Alien bitches r rockin'. I transplanted them into 3 gal Smart Pots of Roots 707. I also gave them some landscaping with Botanicare's Hydrolite. These ladies will be goin into flower very soon. I got lots of pics for ya'll to check out. Let's start the show with Seven Ghosts #1.
My pics 1415
My pics 1416

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking real good. Those plants got some serious hybrid vigor going on.
Cant wait for my Alien gear to get here...
Definitly following along for this one. Keep up the good work...
Thanx for dropping by KushCo. These ladies got some excellent vigor. I can't wait to get them into flower! Best of luck with ur Alien Genetis seeds. Come back and enjoy the show.

JAWS

JAWS

hello RIVAL:D
ARRR shit looking awesome in here my brother i just gotta say i REALLY REALLY like the looks of the CHERRY AK-47 your showing love the color im seeing in those stems, hows the smell on that one? and does the stem coloring go all through the plant?..
very nice bro:)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
hello RIVAL:D
ARRR shit looking awesome in here my brother i just gotta say i REALLY REALLY like the looks of the CHERRY AK-47 your showing love the color im seeing in those stems, hows the smell on that one? and does the stem coloring go all through the plant?..
very nice bro:)
What up Jaws! That Cherry Ak47 x Alien Diesel girl does have some nice color. She has a mentholated smell. No color on the rest of the stems, just the leaf petioles. I cant wait to see how she looks in a month. Come back and visit more often, bro!

soserthc1

soserthc1

RIVAL - they gotta be some if not the nicest plant's i ever seen bro..... what ever your doing keep doing it - your $%^& in killin it ...........peace soser

Top Bottom