Rival79's Alien Nation!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
no prob bro... giving props were there due and you do blow shit up.... did you lose all your grenades and LAD to the PM....
I appreciate the love, bro. I don't have the AG. I haven't started my LAD yet. I'm trying to save my Sour Pebbles, Cherry Alien Killa, AstroDawg, Seven Ghost, White OG, White Urkle, Alien Urkle, Alienn Kush F2 and Bubba Kush.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
That PM is a motherfucker, sounds like you've got some excellent advice. I believe that TG is onto something about keeping the day/night atmospheres about equal and the 10 to 1 milk will change the surface PH to get rid of the existing PM. I truly hope you are PM free in a short while and all is well with you and yours

mal

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That PM is a motherfucker, sounds like you've got some excellent advice. I believe that TG is onto something about keeping the day/night atmospheres about equal and the 10 to 1 milk will change the surface PH to get rid of the existing PM. I truly hope you are PM free in a short while and all is well with you and yours

mal
Thanx a lot, Mal. Good to see ya around these parts. I will have things under control soon. Come back and check out the show!

O

Organicyumyum

mal

pm is some bs, but I haven't seen a drop of it in almost two years since I started weekly foliar sprays with a high quality compost tea. the biofilm really seems to work wonders in fighting pm and bugs.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Ya PM is sux i never had it myself i think using the adjustawings helped allot with the dry heat comin off the bare bulbs but i always inoculate my plants b4 flower just in case either with a neem azamax combo of safer sulfur soap works like a charm but as long as you have good air flow and your humidity is in check you should b fine

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
pm is some bs, but I haven't seen a drop of it in almost two years since I started weekly foliar sprays with a high quality compost tea. the biofilm really seems to work wonders in fighting pm and bugs.
I need to get an organic nute line up goin. I got a lot of dif ideas now! Hopefully something works, Yum. Thanx for dropping by the Alien Nation.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Great advice. Agreed 110%.
What up, Big A. I been getting of lot of dif advice. Gonna try a few things. I'm gonna have to look into that BioFilm. Glad u made it by my thread. I really appreciate every1's helpful info. I will be up and running in no time now!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Ya PM is sux i never had it myself i think using the adjustawings helped allot with the dry heat comin off the bare bulbs but i always inoculate my plants b4 flower just in case either with a neem azamax combo of safer sulfur soap works like a charm but as long as you have good air flow and your humidity is in check you should b fine
This shit does suck. The plants looked great until this shit happened. I will get things rocking and rolling again soon. Hopefully the combo I'm gonna try works well. If not, I have lots of other ways to attack that shit. Thanx to all the homies for their knowledge.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
This shit does suck. The plants looked great until this shit happened. I will get things rocking and rolling again soon. Hopefully the combo I'm gonna try works well. If not, I have lots of other ways to attack that shit. Thanx to all the homies for their knowledge.

No problem hommie thats why we are here i know you would do the same for me or any one else when you win we all win ya digg!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Fuck yeah home slice! Frosty as fuuuuucckkkkk!
U know it, Surfr! I'm gonna have some more frosty plants under them Raptors soon. Glad to see ya around these parts again, bro. I'm trying to put on a good show for all y'all. Gotta keep pushing limts!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
The plants I'm spraying r still in veg, bro. These flower pics r from my last crop.

Hit that shit with E20 bro! PM is systemic so you gotta soak that soil/rockwool/coco to really kill it, otherwise it's just another band-aid. I hit my mothers and clones with it a couple times over a year ago and I haven't seen a single spore of PM since. The best thing to do is to treat your mothers with a foliar and soil drench and then take clones off of those...safest way to use the stuff imo. As soon as I get new cuts from someone I spray 'em and root drench 'em with E20 before they go into my room. Turn all your fans off, suit the fuck up, gloves, goggles, respirator (rated for pesticide use), booties, full suit with a hood that's rated for pesticide use, spray and drench and never deal with shitty PM again.

Top Bottom