Supporter
C4 x DC x PE x HB x WH x AWW
My pics 1466
My pics 1467
My pics 1468
My pics 1469

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

the funk lag is blowin the funk up! everyone is happy and healthy in every update.. youre goin in over there bro!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
the funk lag is blowin the funk up! everyone is happy and healthy in every update.. youre goin in over there bro!
What can I say, bro. I treat my girls like royalty. I hope they look just as good in flower. It's def time to get them some new shoes and a haircut. Make them feel like a million bucks! lol. Come back and enjoy the show, Big Cheese. Things r just starting to fire up around the Funk Lab.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
those do look nice
Yes they do! We r calling that C4 x DC x PE x HB x WH x AWW, "Will Hunting!" that shit sounds like a complex Dank Equation! Lol. Look out for the Ben Aflek and Matt Damon cuts coming to a HOOD near u. Lmao!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
i need names so if you have any names let's hear them
Chocolate Covered Grapes, Sin City Thai, Rat Pack Thai and Chocolate Kush. Good Will Hunting, Deep Space 6, MC2, Herbal Equation, Mr. Wizard.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey Farmers! So I found 4 girls from the LVPK x Chocolate Thai and 3 from the C4 x DC x PE x HB x WH x AWW. They all went into flower 2day. Should have some tasty dank in no time! New pics coming soon.

mr_rodzilla

mr_rodzilla

The ball should be rolling now ----- "Clusterfunk" sounds like a winner to me or maybe Bucket's List ----- i want to do most of those strains b4 i die!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
The ball should be rolling now ----- "Clusterfunk" sounds like a winner to me or maybe Bucket's List ----- i want to do most of those strains b4 i die!!
Don't u go dying on us now! These will be around eventually. Hazeman has great gear! I can't wait to see these girls shine in the Funk Lab.

Top Bottom