Rival79's OGR grow!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hiboy

hiboy

Love that white s1.
I've got a teen of her also bro, let me know how she fairs. Hopefully shes a keeper
h

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Love that white s1.
I've got a teen of her also bro, let me know how she fairs. Hopefully shes a keeper
h
4sho! She looks like a winner 2 me. My boy has a few in flower from the same pack. They r lookig great. Best of luck with ur girl.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Here's the Alien Urkle. I really hope its a girl. This strain looks greasy as fuk!

My pics 898
My pics 899
T

TreFarmer

U gots the hooks!! Ladies repaying you for the love!
Well done;)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
U gots the hooks!! Ladies repaying you for the love!
Well done;)
What up, Tre! This is my fist indoor grow with OGR genetics. Im hoping that I get a few keepers. We will see in a few months what all the hype is about. Drop back by anytime, bro.

T

TreFarmer

What up, Tre! This is my fist indoor grow with OGR genetics. Im hoping that I get a few keepers. We will see in a few months what all the hype is about. Drop back by anytime, bro.

Never touched OGR myself, good looking so far!
i will actually just start commenting.. was just lurkin a bit!
Killit homie Killit!!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Never touched OGR myself, good looking so far!
i will actually just start commenting.. was just lurkin a bit!
Killit homie Killit!!!
Try his gear out. U might like it. From what I have seen and smoked, Im def stoked 2 run his beans. Keep posting in my grow logs. It always a pleasure to hear peoples insight. I always enjoy ur threads as well. Keep up the great work and congrats on the help desk!

blazer

blazer

Damn rival you are going to be rolling in the dank soon plants look hella good can't wait to see them in flower got a couple of WIFI'S going and sitting on some whites so curious what it does for you!:stonedsmilie:

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good mang! Im running the whitefire,white s1, whiteurkel, and the whiteskunk. Im interested in how these turn out. That white urkel has got my attention.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn rival you are going to be rolling in the dank soon plants look hella good can't wait to see them in flower got a couple of WIFI'S going and sitting on some whites so curious what it does for you!:stonedsmilie:
Hey Blazer! These girls r doing great and I'm glad they r in flower. Good luck with ur White fire and don't sit on those White S1's. They r some dank for sure.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hellz yeah Rival these ladies are lookin beautiful damm,I know yur gonna find some serious heat I'm dubbed man keep up the great work lata!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good mang! Im running the whitefire,white s1, whiteurkel, and the whiteskunk. Im interested in how these turn out. That white urkel has got my attention.
Thanx Cannarado! U got some OGR goin 2. A lot of peeps running his gear on the farm. Should be some fire for every1. Good luck with ur grows! Check back in on the White Urkle lady soon. She's gonna be a beast.

B

bluewaves

Rival, how u think the white urkle will do in SOG
Beds. ? How her structure ? I wanna give it a nice run
In my soiless beds....

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hellz yeah Rival these ladies are lookin beautiful damm,I know yur gonna find some serious heat I'm dubbed man keep up the great work lata!
What up Sticky Icky! These ladies r def gonna be some fire. I'm really liking the White S1 and White Urkle. I got a new pack of White Fire to hunt thru soon. Come back and say hi! It's about to get very interesting.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Rival, how u think the white urkle will do in SOG
Beds. ? How her structure ? I wanna give it a nice run
In my soiless beds....
What up, Blue! The White Urkle is short and squat. She should do great in a SOG. These beds u running look great. If u got some of them beans run them. They r a lil slow in veg but they look great so far. We will see how they look at week 5! See u in the threads.

P

paperplane

Plants look plush and healthy.......Those R gonna be nice

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Plants look plush and healthy.......Those R gonna be nice
Glad u good make by my thread. Its gonna be some fire for sure! I like the looks of the White S1 and White Urkle. Just by their size, I know they will grow well 2gether in my setup. Hope them Larry OG work out for u, PaperPlane!

hiboy

hiboy

Hey riv,
is the s1 a decent yeilder. What has ur homie done with her
h

Top Bottom