Rival79's So Cal Master Kush S1 test grow!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
YO Rival whats the haps on ur scmk's.... when is logic gonna put these on the bay.. i want these in my garden....
Ladies r looking very good. They r on day 3 of flower. Time to watch them stretch out for the next few weeks. I will get some pics up soon. Hope u can get some of these beans. They r gonna be some fire!

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Wheres the pixs, lol

Confu...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I been dealing with a bunch of shit lately. Having some issues with my room. I will get some pics up soon. Need to get things under control first. Sorry y'all.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Handel it Rival, we will be here waiting my dude, hope all is good.

Confu...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Things r not doin good around my garden right now. The past month has been crazy as fuck. I'm thinking of finishing these outside. Bugs and mold hit my ladies hard. I need to start all over. Luckily I have a seed still. I will mak her into a mom and get some cuts of her into fLower. Thanx for everything, Jimmy! I will get this log finished sooner or later.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Sux bro. I had nothing but problems for a couple months there, just getting back on track myself. Sometimes you just gotta reset.

EVOKE

EVOKE

Damn bro that sux.... i had the same problem... had to use bust out the mite killer... just picked up some mighty wash to maintain the room... those lil fuckers aint no joke... wish i could shrink down to their size and punk all their asses... sorry stoner moment...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx y'all for showing some love. I had to chop all my plants down the other nite. Things got way outta control and bugs were having a fucking hay day with my flower room. I'd rather start over and have dank, then grow som bullshit. I got 1 seed left to grow into a mom. I will have that shit started in no time and this grow will get finished up.

Top Bottom