Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Ready to get Funky! Do u guys think I should top them right now or wait til they get above the trellis?
DSCN3446
DSCN3448

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Ready to get Funky! Do u guys think I should top them right now or wait til they get above the trellis?View attachment 318901View attachment 318908
Lookin good dog.. I would of asked u that question b'cuz u ran them strains b4.. I couldn't really say.. U said that they don't stretch very much so I'd let them go as is.. But u would know those strains better then me.. I've never topped that late b4.. I top my plants a give then 2 weeks 2 recover b4 I flower them..

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Lookin good dog.. I would of asked u that question b'cuz u ran them strains b4.. I couldn't really say.. U said that they don't stretch very much so I'd let them go as is.. But u would know those strains better then me.. I've never topped that late b4.. I top my plants a give then 2 weeks 2 recover b4 I flower them..

I was thinking the same thing Goo...I wouldnt want to top or even pinch right before the flip.
But im new and scared...lol
I know you know your stuff..so its good to read that

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter

Hahaha! I know but I have never done the trellis or soil beds. It's a new start for me again. I think they wont stretch much again. I usually wait a few days to a week after I top them to flip. I think I'm gonna top and let them stretch above the netting. I wanna spread them out and get maximum yield.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I was thinking the same thing Goo...I wouldnt want to top or even pinch right before the flip.
But im new and scared...lol
I know you know your stuff..so its good to read that

I topped the Cookies 3 days b4 I flipped and they were just fine, Ken! If u don't try shit once in a while, u never know what works for ur garden. Risk is reward!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I topped the Cookies 3 days b4 I flipped and they were just fine, Ken! If u don't try shit once in a while, u never know what works for ur garden. Risk is reward!

I know you are right Rival ..and I applaud you for going Beds this time bro! I know you will kill it!
Are you going to bend those girls over at the net?

kinger

kinger

Bed is looking good homie,seed stash is looking killer too,some nice ones in there. Hope to link up at the cup with everyone.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I'd top them now.

I'd love to grab some blue power if those are still around.

I'm gonna do that shit 2nite. I wanna fill that shit in wit tops of dank. Thanx for sharing ur opinion, Sealed. Much appreciated, bro!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Bed is looking good homie,seed stash is looking killer too,some nice ones in there. Hope to link up at the cup with everyone.

Yo Kinger! I'm def digging the soil beds, bro. I like the way things r looking so far. That stash had some of ur beans as well. We will meet up soon and burn a fatty. Hopefully at the cup u will find the Farm homiez.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
So homie said he should be able to get whatever yall want at $40 a pack. If yall have FB i can link yall up
Sounds great, except ive never had a fb.
Any other ways to link up? I'm in cali. I'll be at the cup.

Latest posts

Top Bottom