Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Chem Romance, The White and MotorBreath seed plants.
DSCN3452

B

Burned Haze

If it makes you feel any better I def check your thread daily and def try to reply when I know I'm now on the same page lol

Anyways love our strain choices, grow room cleanliness and organization . Keep it up brotha

soserthc1

soserthc1

Looking sweet in the funk lab ...... first visit ..... sick ass bean collection ..... peace SoSer

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looks great over there.. They filled in very nice.. I thought u were already flowering them
Thanx a lot, Goo Doggie! I'm trying to veg them a lil longer to fill in that canopy. I wanna see nothing but colas on that tray, bro. They will be in flower by this weekend.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
If it makes you feel any better I def check your thread daily and def try to reply when I know I'm now on the same page lol

Anyways love our strain choices, grow room cleanliness and organization . Keep it up brotha

That is awesome, BH. I'm glad ur enjoying the show! I try to keep things fresh and clean around here. Lots of new shit happening around the Funk Lab, so keep an eye out for those updates. See ya around the Farm, bro.

Top Bottom