Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Always safe around here, Mr. Chin! My other job is dangerous as fuck. I will let ya know how much fun we have, bro!

Im on my way to work :(...thats the pleasure of owning your own business. Dont have fun and dont stay safe :D if you prefer that figure of speech instead. Peace yall

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I had so much fun at the Med Cup again this year! Got to kick it wit the boyz and got to smoke some killer herbs and concentrates. Brought back a bunch of new strains for the Funk Lab. Some Sour Bubble from BOG, Lee Roy from Rare Dankness and F-Cut x Face/Off OG Bx 1, White Fire, White Master Kush, Avatar F2, Alien Rock Candy F2, Ewok F2 and GSC x Ewok. Them homies hooked it up wit some gifts as well. Thanx Ken and Goo! Here's a lil peak at what I brought home!
DSCN3469
DSCN3470
DSCN3471
DSCN3472
DSCN3473

green punk

green punk

Hows that SourBubble weigh in potency /flavor wise? I mean this guy claims he created OG right? And he supposedly lives in my neck of the woods.
FWIW... I have never seen or heard of any of his creations available in the area other than something from the internet.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hows that SourBubble weigh in potency /flavor wise? I mean this guy claims he created OG right? And he supposedly lives in my neck of the woods.
FWIW... I have never seen or heard of any of his creations available in the area other than something from the internet.

I met BOG and his herb is def some dank. I been wanting for these seeds a longtime. Since the first time she graced my lungs. I got a gram of the flowers from him and the high/taste was excellent IMO. I even found a bean in the first nug I smoked. Extra lil bonus. His seeds r available online and at some of Cali's colllectives. Keep an eye out, Green Punk!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Glad u like the cherry pie cuts & the white fire beans.. Looks like u got some great stuff..

The Sour Bubble was juss like a bubba Kush 2 me.. That would explain the slow indica like growth I'm gettin.. I had a short mutant pheno that wouldn't grow & it was a boy so he got chopped.. I got 4 left & 1 is 4sho a girl & the other 3 left 2 kinda look boyish..

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Good to hear ya'll had a good time at the cup man. Nice bag o goodies ya came back with too :)
Lookin stellar as usual over here homie, keep it up. Cheers Rival!
Motiv

Latest posts

Top Bottom