Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Glad u like the cherry pie cuts & the white fire beans.. Looks like u got some great stuff..

The Sour Bubble was juss like a bubba Kush 2 me.. That would explain the slow indica like growth I'm gettin.. I had a short mutant pheno that wouldn't grow it was a boy so he got chopped.. I got 4 left & 1 is 4sho a girl & the other 3 left 2 kinda look boyish..
Yes it was very Indica dom. Reminded me of good Bubba, Master or Pure Kush for sure. Love that shit in the AM. Def gets rid of the aches and pains.Great wake n bake strain! Hopefully u find some winners from the plants, Goo. I appreciate the PCP cuts for sure. They will fit right in around here.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Good to hear ya'll had a good time at the cup man. Nice bag o goodies ya came back with too :)
Lookin stellar as usual over here homie, keep it up. Cheers Rival!
Motiv

Yup. It was def good times, Mo. I did score more beans this year than usual. It was cool chillin wit other THC Farmers and toking some killer buds the whole day. Hope to see ya next time, bro. Come back soon and enjoy the show!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
looking great Rival!! way to get the Op back in full swing lol Next year i'm coming to ALL the Cali Cups!! so make way :)

Things r in full swing for sure, Dirk. Keep an eye out for my new grow logs. Next year we will be burning wit ya, bro. See ya around the Farm!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I started a bunch of new seeds. I'm testing the Mendo Mookie, Crystal Lion, True King's OG and King's Chem. I always promised SnowBlind that I would pop the Guava D from JJ. He gifted them to me a while ago. These beans should produce some killer Doja!
DSCN3487
DSCN3488
DSCN3489
DSCN3490
DSCN3491

homebrew420

homebrew420

Damn rival keep it lively over there! Lots of new shit be poppin! Be checking back on the reg. Also what did you get from archive? I first heard of them today from a fellow grower.

Keep it up homes. Looking great
Peace

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn rival keep it lively over there! Lots of new shit be poppin! Be checking back on the reg. Also what did you get from archive? I first heard of them today feom a fellow grower.

Keep it up homes. Looking great
Peacw
I got the F-Cut x Face/Off OG Bx1 from Archive Seed Bank. They had some fire ass OG hybrids. Wish I got a few more for sure. I thought this pack was the rarest of them all. Keep an eye open for that grow, HB420.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Well I'm not surprised that the Med Cup has the same companies winning again and again. Who the Fuck is LOUD seeds? Them dudes r gonna be the next SWERVE or what. I got better herb than them fuckerz! Next year I'm taking that Cup home to the Funk Lab. I will be bringing the heat fo yo azz! Hahaha.

A

atomic punk

Rival, looks like all pistons are firing, your genetics and product are extreme can't be rivaled. Love the soil can't wait to see these beds finish. In the beds I noticed the yellow stickies are these to keep the root knats in check or to check if you have any? Looks like you may have to arm wrestle for that cup and it's good to see a little mean on occasion, break some frikken wrists. I'm pulling for you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom