RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sour Pebbles
DSCN3498

Big Hempin

Big Hempin

That's what i'm looking for in a plant also, crazy dense and frosted up... right now I have 2 keepers that are super dense... the rest of my mothers are being breed... I will be posted like a thumb tack checking into the funk lab

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That's what i'm looking for in a plant also, crazy dense and frosted up... right now I have 2 keepers that are super dense... the rest of my mothers are being breed... I will be posted like a thumb tack checking into the funk lab

R u running this strain? Good luck on ur grow, Big H. Stick around and enjoy the show!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I like how u added the bench 4 extra plants.. That's how I'd do the back & sides with all cookies.. They don't need much light so it would work perfect but it would juss take a Lil more work.. Killer room doggie
l knew u would dig that shit, bro. I got hella room around the edges but things r crowded as fuck right now. I need to get that tent cleared out and bang out them other Sour Pebbs girls. I got so many Cookies, homes. I can't quit now! I need more room to flower shit out for sure. Watch out for my new grow logs, Goo.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
So I went to plant my seeds and a bunch were mushy. I lost 6/10 from the King's Chem, so I popped a few more directly in the dirt. I lost 4/10 on the True King's OG. I lost 2/10 on the Crystal Lion. All 10/10 made it from the Mendo Mookie! Both of the Guava D didn't make it. Sorry about that shit, SnowBlind! I will pop the last bean along with the White D sooner or later. I did pop 6 F-Cut x Face/Off OG Bx1 beans into dirt as well. Just for u, Goo!;)

Top Bottom