Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hell yeahz Rival all those girlz look outstanding youve got some mad dank to smoke bro keep up the killer work props!
I'm getting the butterflies already. These girls r def some dank. I wanna smoke everything. Gonna hold onto some for a few months. I'm gonna get the White Fugu tested for sure! Special plans for that girl.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Everything is looking killer Rival. Keep slaying it homie:rock
Thanx a lot, 632! I can't wait to see what I can do with the Alien Genetics, I got coming to the Funk Lab. Com back and visit anytime.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
looking good bro ! Killing it with some funky strains :)
Hey Kinger! Look out for the that White Fugu Kush around Nor Cal. It's about to take over the scene. Lol.

kinger

kinger

It sure does look good,I cant wait to see some dry shots of all your gear this run.Everything is looking KILLER!! Sign me up for some white fugu it looks nice.

Venom818

Venom818

dank bro , i swear i had posted yesterday but i dont see my post weird

M

meximelt360

Yo Wassup Rival?! Man, your grow looks killer! You got the greenthumb for sure bro! Keep up the great work man!

Cannastyle

Cannastyle

I am a little late to the party.....

Rival, those flowers are beautiful! Looking dank as fuck....

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
dank bro , i swear i had posted yesterday but i dont see my post weird
Sup Venom! U did post up the other day but I believe it was in my White Fugu Kush thread tho. Keep coming back, homie.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Yo Wassup Rival?! Man, your grow looks killer! You got the greenthumb for sure bro! Keep up the great work man!
Just living the life! I got green hands not thumbs. Lol. I try my best but there is always room for improvement. Thanx for the positive vibes, Mexi.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I am a little late to the party.....

Rival, those flowers are beautiful! Looking dank as fuck....
Welcome 2 the party, Cannastyle! These girls r in the last leg of this grow. I cant wait to smoke this herb soon. Come back soon, bro! It's gonna be crazy over the next few weeks.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

looks like this party is really popping!!!! Man those look amazing, the white urkle, and WBK, mouth watering. Looks like you've really dialed things in pretty tight. :banana1sv6:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
looks like this party is really popping!!!! Man those look amazing, the white urkle, and WBK, mouth watering. Looks like you've really dialed things in pretty tight. :banana1sv6:
What up, Brother! I'm glad u made it by the FUNK LAB. Shit is looking awesome and I been working my ass off the crop. Gotta do a lil more dialing in still but all in all things r looking good so far. The White Fugu is the monster in this batch of seed plants. Hope my cuts make it thru transplant. See u in the threads, homie. Keep ur head up as well.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey Farmers! Update for the FUNK LAB. I put my Super Sour Skunk into the flower room so they can start stretching as the big girls finish up. I will get pics of them and my White OG #1 cuts. Gonna be some fire from them girls! Hope every1 is enjoying my thread. Things r gonna get very exciting in the next couple rounds. A few upgrades and new genetics will be coming soon!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Rockin chit out bro them super sour skunk are gonna be insane just got my pack from the contest did u get your hoodie bro?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Rockin chit out bro them super sour skunk are gonna be insane just got my pack from the contest did u get your hoodie bro?
What up Sticky! I didn't place in the last round. My Internet was out an I couldn't post pics in time. I hope, I win this round. My girls r Hogs and I'm ahead of the game. Lol. I wish I had a Hortilab hoody!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up, Farmers! This is Day 56 and the flush has been on for a week. The White Urkle is getting some nice colors on her now! Another week r two and they will all be coming own. I gotta get new batteries for my scope so I can check out the Trichomes. It's almost time, y'all. Come back and enjoy the show!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up Farmers! Lets give a lil harvest update. This crop was a good one for me. I was testing some nutes out and lots of new strains. The combo def worked well. I will have some pics up in a lil bit. Been waiting on things to finish drying. I got 7.5 oz of Strawberry D, 7.5 oz of White Fugu, 3 oz White Banana Kush, 3 oz of White S1, and 4 oz of TarDawg. I still have White OG, White Urkle, and Alien Urkle still on the dry racks. Should have me enough meds to last the next few months. I def didnt get a G per watt. I'm working on utilizing my space a lil better now. Maybe 6 plants per light next time. I have the Super Sour Skunk, White OG #1 and #6 in flower right now. I will get some new pics of the Funk Lab 2nite.

Latest posts

Top Bottom