• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sounds like a great harvest..
It was a great harvest, MG! I'm super stoked. I was surprised that White S1 yielded 3 oz. It looked like the smallest plant but it had the super dense nugs. I cant wait to smoke the White Urkle and Alien Urkle. The White Fugu is some tasty fuckin' Kush. Wait til u see the dry shots. I need SnowBlind to take some stellar shots for me. Where r u at, bro? Lol. See ya in the threads, Goo.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up Farmers! It's a great day around the Funk Lab. I finally received my Alien Genetics. I'm more than stoked to have these beans in my collection. I have been wanting the Seven Ghosts for a year! I'm gonna pop my seeds on the New Moon and pray to the Weed Gods for greatness. I wanna thank Alien and Logic for making this happen. I will be posting a grow log on them ASAP. Stay tuned!

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Looks like the Funk Lab been busy... Good score on the Seven Ghost! I know it's some dank in those...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for dropping by the Funk Lab, SuperOG. It's about to blow up again her real soon. Come back and visit anytime!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Funk Lab Update..... So today I started soaking some new seeds! It was so hard to choose from my collection. I decided on Alien Genetics - AstroDawg and Seven Ghosts, OGR - Alien Kush F2 and White Fire, and Top Dawg - Bubblegum Chem. I will start up grow logs on all these hybrids very soon. I'm looking forward to running these tasty strains!

P.s. I will get them harvest pics up 2marrow and some dry shots!

JAWS

JAWS

i belive i left a coment about the ASTRODAWG & SEVEN GHOST in reguards to wheather they were FEMS of if there was going to be a male found and worked, and also a coment about the HARVEST SHOTS and while im here whats up with that BUBBLEGUM CHEM!!!!
peace:)

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Astrodawg and Seven Ghosts are both reg Jaws.

D

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for the quick response, D. Yes they r res. I might do some selection. Looking for a stud still. I'm hoping for a nice Alien Kush F2 male. The Bubblegum Chem came from JJ at Top Dawg. Should b some fruity Fire! Im gonna try to get them pics up 2day. I been super busy with my next round. Things r looking great. I still need to post up pics of my Super Sour Skunk also. They r starting to take off right now! Come back soon y'all.

JAWS

JAWS

hello RIVAL:)
ahh yea indeed i was hoping they were REG the ALIEN GEAR i have are all fem and was hoping he was going to let lose some reg genetics....the others sound nice and im looking forward to those fresh pics...

DELAE thanks for the answer bro...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
hello RIVAL:)
ahh yea indeed i was hoping they were REG the ALIEN GEAR i have are all fem and was hoping he was going to let lose some reg genetics....the others sound nice and im looking forward to those fresh pics...

DELAE thanks for the answer bro...
Hey Jaws! What Alien Gear do u got, bro? I'm trying to stock up on his gear. This next drop is gonna be off the hook. I trying to get them Evil Kinevil OG and Napalm beans. I'm gonna try to work on them pics in a few. Hopefully I can figure out the new system.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
what up rival, congrats on the harvest. sounds amazing. 42o
Thanx 420alldaze! It was stoked on the quality of these strains. A few made the cut. We will see how the new strains turn out. Come back soon, bro.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up y'all. Got another update for every1. I got the Seven Ghosts, AstroDawg, White Fire, Alien Kush F2's, Bubblegum Chem planted today. Hopefully I find some heavy hitters in this round of seeds. I'm gonna take down my lil tent and convert the whole room over for veg plants. I'm gonna get a few more 8 bulb T5's and 2x4 trays soon. I need to keep my room in perpetual motion. I never wanna run out of meds ever again. Hehehe! Lots of fire will be coming out of the Funk Lab in the future. Keep coming back y'all. I'm still trying to upload them pics for u guys and gals.

P.S. I almost forgot to say Thanx to Surfr for the gift. I also planted a Cherry AK47 x Alien Diesel and a Fruity Pebble OG x Alien Diesel. I'm super stoked on them beans. Hopefully they pop soil with the others. Thanx again, homie!

Top Bottom