Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice score bro :) I cant wait to see them rockin.
Thanx, Kinger! Alien has some nice strains. I'm proud to have them in my stable. Big up 2 Surfr for them new girls. I will make y'all proud. Lol.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I got some bad news! I lost 10 seeds already. They didn't push thru the soil. Larve ate them b4 they could. I lost 3 White Fire, 2 Alien Kush F2's, 3 Bubblegum Chem and 2 AstroDawg. So far 4 of 6 on the Seven Ghosts. This shit sux! I gotta re think my seed pop technique. Might start putting them into Root Riot cubes then plant into soil. Hopefully some of them make it thru this bullshit.

rollon

rollon

sorry to hear ur bad luck rival, i pop my beans in pro-mix and test a few of them in a new bag of soil. if they pop and have no trouble i put the bag to the side and only use it for seeds. it lasts a long time this way. peace

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
That sucks bro.

Just don't use Light Warrior! That crap has me pulling my hair out right now.

Sorry to hear about the shitty news.

Stay up

D

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That's the circle of life. Hella sux! I been dealing with them lil flying fuckers still. I been using sticky traps and Azamax with no prevail. Gonna keep trying. I didn't lose any seeds last pop either. Maybe some fresh soil and a Azamx flush again will get things under control. Im gonna pop 1 more White Fire seed and a few new strains to make up for the others. I will get some pics of the babies soon.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn that sucks doggie.. But I'm glad ur still pushing 4word.. This should b a killer log.. U always got some nice gear crackin.. Good luck

Krasi

Krasi

Bad luck bro, i hope to see some of those beautiful plants of yours again soon

619ster

619ster

Hey man do the root riot thing. I been dealing with the same thing (damn gnats!!). I started popping my beans in Rapid Rooters and finally stopped loosing seeds. Only thing is they struggle to get the casing of when popped in plugs. But nothing a little misting and patience can't fix. Love your style bro! Keep rockin' that variety!! I'm the same way lol

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for the positive vibes y'all. I been stressing on that shit. It was a big loss in my eyes. Some of them strains, I only have a few beans left. Gonna have to restock on them White Fire beans. I got a lot of other fire strains to pop. I will be soaking more very soon. It's gonna be a tough decision! Let's just hope the other seedlings make it. I cant wait to see the FPOG x AD and Cherry AK47 x AD. Them beans better make it above ground. I'm gonna vacuum up the extra dirt in my pots and put a layer of Botanicare's Hydrolite. Then water with Azamax and put new sticky traps up. I hate these damn gnats! I gotta get rid these lil fukrz. I hear that Cap's bennies help kill them. I hope they r still available. Wish luck y'all.

Medijuana

Medijuana

I got some bad news! I lost 10 seeds already. They didn't push thru the soil. Larve ate them b4 they could. I lost 3 White Fire, 2 Alien Kush F2's, 3 Bubblegum Chem and 2 AstroDawg. So far 4 of 6 on the Seven Ghosts. This shit sux! I gotta re think my seed pop technique. Might start putting them into Root Riot cubes then plant into soil. Hopefully some of them make it thru this bullshit.
Same exact thing happened to me on my first ever attempt. Pretty disheartening. I'm glad it wasn't just a noob thing. I managed to score some clones for the round I'm attempting now, so everything is looking good so far.

Does anyone know what these seed-eating larvae are? Are they really fungus gnats or are they something else? I ended up sterilizing all my soil before transplanting the clones, but I have seen a few fungus gnats flying around. Those are the only pests I've come across so far though.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I believe they r fungus gnat larve. They r the only bugs I have seen as well. I keep a very clean grow room and still can't defeat these fuckers! I'm gonna hit them with Cap's bennies very soon. Shit should be a lot better after that. Best of luck with them new clones, Medijuana!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey every1. It looks like a few of the seeds made it. I ended up with 5 of 6 on the Seven Ghosts, 1 of 5 on the AstroDawg, 1 of 3 on the Alien Kush F2, 2 of 5 on the Bubblegum Chem, 0 of 4 on the White Fire, 1 of 1 on the FPOG x AD and 1 of 1 on the Cherry AK47 x AD. Hopefully I get some winners. I hope the Alien Kush is a male. I wanna make some of my own beans. New seed pops r coming soon. Lots of new testers about to land in the Funk Lab. I will have pics up soon.

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

well at least some of them made it, sucks to hear the bad news Rival. i would definately recomend caps benes, they knock down the gnats quick style. too many gems you got right there to not win the war against those lil fuckers. what ever happened to the dry shots? get some more wifi and PLAY FUNK! congrats on gettin picked to test for Baba too...

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey every1. It looks like a few of the seeds made it. I ended up with 5 of 6 on the Seven Ghosts, 1 of 5 on the AstroDawg, 1 of 3 on the Alien Kush F2, 2 of 5 on the Bubblegum Chem, 0 of 4 on the White Fire, 1 of 1 on the FPOG x AD and 1 of 1 on the Cherry AK47 x AD. Hopefully I get some winners. I hope the Alien Kush is a male. I wanna make some of my own beans. New seed pops r coming soon. Lots of new testers about to land in the Funk Lab. I will have pics up soon.

Great news bro!!!!

It's starting to smell a little funky in this here thread..
http://farm3.staticinvalid.com/2519/3747504263_2750ec5416_z.jpg

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
well at least some of them made it, sucks to hear the bad news Rival. i would definately recomend caps benes, they knock down the gnats quick style. too many gems you got right there to not win the war against those lil fuckers. what ever happened to the dry shots? get some more wifi and PLAY FUNK! congrats on gettin picked to test for Baba too...
Thanx for dropping by, Dz1PnK! I been super busy. I will get them pics up soon tho. I got a few White Fire beans left. I'm gonna pop 1 and hope it makes it, bro. I play Funk and Punk for my ladies! I can't wait to rock them Golden Lion beans. Baba G has some dope hybrids and I'm glad to be part of the tester crew. Keep ur eyes open for that new thread.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Great news bro!!!!

It's starting to smell a little funky in this here thread..
http://farm3.staticinvalid.com/2519/3747504263_2750ec5416_z.jpg
U know it, Cap. I need to post up some pics of my girls that r in flower for y'all. The Super Sour Skunk #10 and White OG #1 r looking out of this world. Come back soon, bro! Big update coming later 2day.

kinger

kinger

damn son you have another round of some killer strains,ill be watching the lab for sure. sorry to hear about your beans that dident make it,hate when that happeneds :(

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
damn son you have another round of some killer strains,ill be watching the lab for sure. sorry to hear about your beans that dident make it,hate when that happeneds :(
Thanx for dropping by, Kinger! I haven't been posting many pics since the site change but I'm gonna work on shit 2day. I have lots of pics to post up! It's been a crazy busy past month. The girls in flower r looking really good. Glad I kept the White OG #1. I think she might finish up around 63 days this round. I sure hope so! I gotta get rid of them fucking bugs. They killed half of my seedlings. He babies that did make it are looking great tho. Hopefully I get some nice ladies and a beefy stud. I'm hoping the Alien Kush F2 is a male. It would be a great plant to chuck pollen with. Hope all is well on ur end, bro! Come back anytime.

Latest posts

Top Bottom