Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
bro did u hear what happened at the SF airport...

That shit was crazy. Fools came in to low and hit the landing gear. They r lucky every1 didn't die, bro. I always think that shit is gonna happen when I fly into SF. I thought them Korean's were trying to kill people. Who knows what really happened? It wasn't the Fog, it was Big Cheese's joint smoke!

homebrew420

homebrew420

Crazy that mistakes like this are still made. Sad.

Looking good Rival. Sour Pebbles sounds good. I got to try breeding something like that.

Peac

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Crazy that mistakes like this are still made. Sad.

Looking good Rival. Sour Pebbles sounds good. I got to try breeding something like that.

Peac

I feel ya, HB420. Shit shouldn't happen like that. Alien hit out the park with the Sour Pebbles! She's def one of my favs in the Funk Lab. Enjoy the show, bro.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
New seedlings r doin real good. Face Fuck OG, King's Chem, True King's OG, Crystal Lion and Mendo Mookie!
DSCN3517
DSCN3518
DSCN3519
DSCN3520
DSCN3521

dre8791

dre8791

Rival79's Funk Lab

Hello THC Farmers! Rival79 is back in business. I had to get my new room up and running. 2012 should be a great year. I got some fire going this winter!

This room is set up with:
3-600w Lumatech ballasts
3-Hydrofarm Radiant 6's
3x3 and 3x6 tray
2-Active Air 6" fans and a 6x24 Can Lite filter.

The strains I'm running this time around are White OG v 2.0, White Fire, White Urkle, White S1, Alien Urkle, White Banana Kush, Strawberry D F2 and TarDawg from seed. I have 15 707 Headband, 1 Tahoe OG S1, 1 Casey Jones x OG Chocolate Thai and 1 Sunset Limited from clone. The cuts came from Mi Familia and are 1st gen cuts. All the seed plants are growing in Roots 707 soil and the clones are in Botanicare CocoGro.

The clones will be on the 3x6 tray and will be flood and drain. The soil plants will be DTW. I'm feeding with GH 3 part, Floranectar, Floralicious Plus, CalMag Plus, Silica Blast, Hygrozyme and Great White. Also, Liquid Kool Bloom and Ultra Snow Storm in flower!

The White OG and the clones are going into flower very soon. I plan on pulling out my seedlings and letting them veg a lil longer. Hopefully I get some keepers from the seed plants! They should be sexing over the next few weeks. I should have the finishing touches done 2day. Well stay tuned y'all. Here's a few pics to get u started.

Nice setup.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
No lil Rival yet ya'll! Think he just been workin outta town, I'm sure he will be updating everybody tomorrow with some pics of the funk jungle haha.

U got that right, J. I been on the road making that money! Gotta get ready to spoil the lil man. Wait til u see that jungle, bro. New pics coming very soon for all to enjoy. :hungry:

Latest posts

Top Bottom