Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
There's a few pics for ya Rival! Haha, I still wanna show you that purple afgoo trainwreck.. she is one of the stars in my garden! Didn't get any pics of her last night tho. We will be smokin on all these bitches soon enough though!! I want to see some more shots of the pebbs and white og bro!

U need to come visit the Funk Lab. They look way better in person. Them soil beds r amazing, bro. I could have fed way more tho. I got a bunch of bitches that need to go. It's time to make some beans, bro. Show off that PAT when u get a chance! I bet she looks dank.

Jdub1

Jdub1

Great pics, J. She's a real beauty! We need to make some F2's with that strains and see what we really got. Def a great cross IMO. I can't wait to smoke that shit, bro.
Hopefully she passes the smoke and taste test! Then we will know she is a keeper.. the other phenos of her are killin it also. Real solid so far, no herms no nanners nothin. It was a good cross.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx! Haha, hey the bsf was a joint effort there bud! And your welcome for that ribbon! And that cut of bsf#1.. I knew that pheno was a winner when she was in veg. Good mix of the mom and dad. Your gonna dig this pat also bro. Thanx to ete530 for that cut!

Hahahaha! I know that shit, bro S.he will be one of many crosses we make. Thanx to AliGee also for that dank ass GSC. Bigs ups to ete530 for the Green Ribbon as well.

Jdub1

Jdub1

I didn't think so, C! I seen them Gavitas at my boys shop and they didn't have the light intensity I want. I think my Raptors shine all over them, bro. To each their own tho!
Those Gavitas are supposed to out out more lumens I believe... and be more energy effective. They look like they are solid, I like my good old magnum hoods though! Always performed great for me.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hopefully she passes the smoke and taste test! Then we will know she is a keeper.. the other phenos of her are killin it also. Real solid so far, no herms no nanners nothin. It was a good cross.

I'm sure she will make the cut. Dry and trim that bitch really good, bro. I wanna see her shine.

A

A-Roe

About two months ago my guy at the shop had a customer who wanted 100 of the Gavitas, but the my guy only order 4 to test against 4 1000's. He said that the Gavitas ran neck and neck with the 1000's but they were no cooler than the 1000's so they said it was no need to switch over at the price the Gavitas cost.

Top Bottom