Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
So Santa Gee brought me some healthy new seeds for next years crops! I got some Sour Pebbles x Sour Bubble, Forum GSC x Sour Bubble, Trainwreck x Sour Bubble and Starfighter x Sour Bubble. I'm so excited about these new crosses made by the homie. He's def got shit popping off in the dank department. I hope y'all r ready for that drop. Shits gonna go quick. Lots of ridiculous crosses. I will be growing out a few of these gems in the New Year. So keep an eye out for the next Funk Lab expedition! Lots of new strains and old favs will be showcased this year. I hope every1 has a great Xmas and Happy New Year.

Last edited:
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
shawnskush

shawnskush

I don't think so! I didn't see him say anything about those being in the drop. Maybe Ali will let every1 know about that for sure. I'm glad I got them. It was a total surprise! :D
word thought he said he was dropping those somewhere but could easily be wrong since hes dropping a ton of crosses I cant keep track of em all.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Fosho. If u look at the New drop thread, it will tell ya what's getting dropped soon. The Starfighter x Sour Bubble isn't on that list! ;)
I didnt think so, You got some "Elite" beans there bro! :woot:

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

So Santa Gee brought me some healthy new seeds for next years crops! I got some Sour Pebbles x Sour Bubble, Forum GSC x Sour Bubble, Trainwreck x Sour Bubble and Starfighter x Sour Bubble. I'm so excited about these new crosses made by the homie. He's def got shit popping off in the dank department. I hope y'all r ready for that drop. Shits gonna go quick. Lots of ridiculous crosses. I will be growing out a few of these gems in the New Year. So keep an eye out for the next Funk Lab expedition! Lots of new strains and old favs will be showcased this year. I hope every1 has a great Xmas and Happy New Year.
Damn sons! I seen this Skunkmasterflex thread the other day man i cant find it now but is this the same origins from when all that was started?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
congratulations on the NPOM win RiVAL! REally Beautiful photograph. Shes so frosty. I enjoy seeing it posted on everypage.
Thanx for the positive vibes, DAT. I really like that pic as well. That bitch was hella dense and frosty!

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

I think i was getting the 2 threads mixed up bro my bad i think i seen a SourBubble thread from SMF and was curious if this urs was the same strain is all i cant find that thread now but the nuggs look hella similar.

Top Bottom