Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Thanks JAWS! I believe they are yours. Stoked too! I am probably like 4-5 weeks from sending these lovely plants to the bloom room with a few other lovely crosses! This is what is running in the veg room currently, all just a few days past 2 months old from pop:

• White Banana Kush
  • White Strawberry D
  • Azucar Alien
  • Alien Tech x Chernobyl
  • Strawberry Fire
  • Herijuana F2
Stoked to get these flavors going! How is the flavor of the White Salmon crosses? Thanks for the info JAWS!
Cheers,
Crom

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Jaws is quick on the draw. He's got some fire beans for sure! He hooked my up with both of them strains u got there, Crom. One of ur White Banana Kush looks like my pheno. She turned so purple! Im about to take some cuts 2nite and get her in flower again. Who made the Strawberry Fire or the Alien Tech x Chernobyl?

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:)
well im not real good at dicribing flavors i do smells pretty good but flavors just vary with ones pallet, i dont know anything about the WHITE SALMON HYBRIDS ive never grown or smoke any...i make them and my friends grow them....

im hearing there is a really nice STRAWBEERY PHENO coming from those WHITE STRAW D and the pics ive seen of the WHITE BANANA has got me really wishing i had drop some of those in this round...i know the SALMON has a very nice sweet smell to her and that mixed with the STRAW D cant be anything but SWEET in the bloom room...

WHITE SALMON
mother===the white
father===salmon creek bigbud {reversed}

i lost my cut but luckly she gave me a few s1 and im runing them as we speak so ya in the next round i'll be pushing out some more WHITE SALMON HYBRIDS...

and hell ya that ALIEN TECH * CHERNOBYL sounds like a killer for-sure....

RIVAL
thank you my brother for giving them some space in your grow area because i know how full up you are so ya thank you..
respect;)

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Jaws is quick on the draw. He's got some fire beans for sure! He hooked my up with both of them strains u got there, Crom. One of ur White Banana Kush looks like my pheno. She turned so purple! Im about to take some cuts 2nite and get her in flower again. Who made the Strawberry Fire or the Alien Tech x Chernobyl?

Awesome guys! Thanks for the info JAWS and Rival! Which pheno of the WBK, and which plant looks like it?

The Strawberry Fire is from Doc @ Dank House, and the Alien Tech x Chernobyl is from the same cat that hooked it up with the White Banana/White Straw D. A few more crosses from him are in storage for now! Some TGA gear crossed to some fire. I'll be digging in that stash of beans in the future don't worry about that! But I have PLENTY of gear to go through still! Thanks again for all the help homies I'll keep you updated on the progress! Here's a shot of the 2 trays of babies growing up a couple weeks ago. Still waiting on definitive sex too. Hoping for a male in there somewhere, but I would be happy with at least 9 females out of this pop. After these I'm popping Baba G's testers/gear, Keylime Kush, Acai OG, and Big League Billy. Some others gonna get popped too, maybe some HP13 and some WifI or White S1. We'll see...

Crom
IMG 5089
IMG 5088

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey Crom! the plant at the bottom of the first pic u posted up. Keeper White Banana Kush purple pheno. Hopefully u get her in ur stable, bro. I got some Baba G's Golden Lion testers also. The Unleaded OG and Klingon Kush will be heating up the Funk Lab very soon. Keep up the great work, homie.

Hey Jaws! It was my pleasure to grow out some of ur gear. Anytime, my friend. I always got room for ur gear. I got some of ur hybrids on the back burner still. I wanna run those Chemberry F3's and Super Urkle soon! Maybe this years outside grow. Keep an eye out for my Alien Genetcs thread.

JAWS

JAWS

hello CROM:)
wish i could help ya brother but like i was saying i rarely grow my own GEAR and most ppl for some reason dont like taking pics of there plants when there small like that, i personaly love to look at the pic of early plants but thats just me..

i'l look around some more and see if i can snatch a few pics of the WBK & WSD..
peace:)

hey did you happen to get any

CALI SUNSET ffom your friend!!

User26830 pic873467 1334973001
User26830 pic873468 1334973001
User26830 pic873470 1334973001

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Who grow out them Cali Sunset, Jaws? I been wanting to pop them and the Insane Jane, also. That shit makes me wanna soak some beans.

JAWS

JAWS

hey RIVAL;)
nice ALIEN KUSH F2 and im very interested in that BUBBLEGUM CHEM #1, i got some INDIANA BUBBLEGUM seeds ive been meaning to get so myself.....can you speak about what BUBBLEGUM was used in that HYBRID/..
very nice:D

does that ALIEN KUSH smell like burnt rubber/

JAWS

JAWS

he RIVAL;)
HAHAHA now your talking brother i have those two aswell as some STRAIGHT ALIEN DIESEL and i had some ORCHARD OG * ALIEN DIESEL & some CHERRY PIE * ALIEN DIESEL but i lost ALL 29 of them to that BAD SOIL ISSUE i had awhile back man was i fucking pissed off about loseing those ARRRR.
killer bro;)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
hey RIVAL;)
nice ALIEN KUSH F2 and im very interested in that BUBBLEGUM CHEM #1, i got some INDIANA BUBBLEGUM seeds ive been meaning to get so myself.....can you speak about what BUBBLEGUM was used in that HYBRID/..
very nice:D

does that ALIEN KUSH smell like burnt rubber/
I believe the Bubblegum was a NYC cut. This hybrid is from TopDawg Genetics. The Alien Kush F2 isnt really putting smells off yet. I'm hoping it's a male. I wanna chuck some pollen with that lil fucker!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
he RIVAL;)
HAHAHA now your talking brother i have those two aswell as some STRAIGHT ALIEN DIESEL and i had some ORCHARD OG * ALIEN DIESEL & some CHERRY PIE * ALIEN DIESEL but i lost ALL 29 of them to that BAD SOIL ISSUE i had awhile back man was i fucking pissed off about loseing those ARRRR.
killer bro;)
Im still bummed about ur loss. I hate loosing seedlings. I lost 4 AstroDawg, 1 Seven Ghosts , 3 Bubblegum Chem, 2 Alien Kush F2's and 4White Fire beans to larve eating my shit. I have beans left tho. Just in case I dont find what I'm looking for. Pop more of those Alien D x's, Jaws!

Top Bottom