Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Burned Haze

God I hate bugs 2 rival, I rotote my sprays from azamax + yucca , captain jacks, sns. Fuck em!

Loving your pics and excited about the updates :p

Keep it coming bro

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
God I hate bugs 2 rival, I rotote my sprays from azamax + yucca , captain jacks, sns. Fuck em!

Loving your pics and excited about the updates :p

Keep it coming bro
I been battling these lil bastards for a lil while. I keep catching a bunch on the sticky traps and using Azamax. No luck yet! I'm trying to get some of Cap's bennies and foliar packs still. I hear they work wonders! Come back soon for that update.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Here is another method you can use now. Will only cost you about 10 bucks as well. get some DTE neem seed meal, stick a cup of it in a 5 gallon bucket. or 1/2 cup fro 3 gallons let sit or even brew w air for 2 days.

DO a root drench with the mix and also top dress your medium with 1/2 cup of neem seed meal. Will smell but the gnats hate it, they are usually toast within a week or two. I re-apply weekly. Can also foliar spray this mix.IF you use a slow draining medium then be warned the top dress will slow down the water flow. More info on this method here:
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/neem-seed-meal-and-fungus-gnats.33172/

When you run out of Azamax, Azasol is a neem that is water soluble that is better suited for a root drench. Also kills on contact. Hit all the plants w a root drench and foliar. Azamax is 10,000ppm vs azasol 60,000 ppm. That always works to kills fungus gnats on contact. If you do not kill the fliers and the larvae then you wont stop the life cycle. SNS also works well as a spray to kill the fliers. Of course you can also rotate in the foliar pack as a root drench.

Hope that helps, kill them fuckers.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for the heads up, Lead. Im gonna grad some Azasol and see if it helps out.I dont like sick plants and seedlings getting eaten. I gotta get rid of them for sure. Update coming very soon!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Man o man! The Funk Lab is getting very funky. The White OG v2.0 #1 is definitely a keeper. The Super Sour Skunk is filling in nicely as well. I got a new 8 bulb T5 yesterday. Been trying to upgrade my veg room a lil more. The Seven Ghosts, AstroDawg, FPOG x Alien D, Cherry AK47 x Alien D, Bubblegum Chem and Alien Kush F2 r looking really good. I'm about to take cuts of my other strains as well. Hopefully I will be flowering more White Urkle and Alien Urkle in the next round. I will try to get some pics up soon! I been trying but I been super busy. Sorry y'all.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
You def got some fire in ya garden! Good to hear the White OG is fire too.:)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for stopping by guys! I def got some fire growing. I can't wait to see the new strains in flower. I'm gonna transplant them 2day. So look for pics soon!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
What's cookin Rival79? Man you have some tasty stuff lined up brotha!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What's up, Crom! Things r starting 2 heat up around the Funk Lab again. I'm getting ready 2 crop some White OG v2.0 Pheno #1 and 6 dif phenos of Super Sour Skunk. I got my seedlings transplanted into 1gal pots and put them under my new 8 bulb T5. They r gonna blow up fast. The Bubbergum Chem from TopDawg r looking great. I'm really impressed with the Alien Genetics as well. The FPOG x Alien D and Cherry AK47 x Alien D r looking out of this world. Big ups 2 Alien and crew! I will be popping ur Area 91 in the next seed pop session. Along with Golden Lion's Unleaded OG and Klingon Kush, Higher Solutions 4 Korner Kush and E.T.'s Blueberry OG x Tre Star Dawg. Should be another great seed grow in the future! Come back soon for an update.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Awesome! I hope you enjoy my gear bro! Looking forward to the update! Kill it bro!

Cheers,
Crom

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Here r some dry shots! White Banana Kush in da house.
My pics 1263
My pics 1265
My pics 1267

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Hey Rival where did the White x Banana Kush come from? I was gifted a bunch of gear by a good buddy, and I'm actually growing out some White x Banana Kush currently that will get flipped in a few weeks, after my current run that's in week 6. Also running some White x Strawberry D! Any information you can give me on the White x Banana Kush would be awesome! Thanks bro! Now I'm off to catch up on this thread.

Cheers,
Crom
IMG 5078
IMG 5079
IMG 5069   Copy
IMG 5070   Copy

JAWS

JAWS

hello CROM:)
i think those are both mine and if so totaly stoked you got them in your hands...

WHITE BANANA KUSH
mother===white salmon
father===banana kush f7

WHITE STRAWBERRY DIESEL
mother===white salmon
father===strawberry diesel f1

if there not mine then i have no idea on the parentage..
peace;)

Top Bottom