Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
paulbunyahn

paulbunyahn

man your stuff looks clean, proper, and dialed!!! what is the skibum OG if you dont mind me asking? thanks for the show! i have another 100 pages or so if i get bored, so i'll be creeping. haha.
i'd say the skibum og is probally the skibum og, or skibum crossed with og , maybe. just a shot in the dark.

Last edited by a moderator:
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
man your stuff looks clean, proper, and dialed!!! what is the skibum OG if you dont mind me asking? thanks for the show! i have another 100 pages or so if i get bored, so i'll be creeping. haha.
Thanx for dropping by the Funk Lab, bro. Appreciate the positive comments! The Ski Bum is a cross of Tahoe OG x The White. Named by me and created by a friend. This is my first run wit her. Super fire OG for sure. Fuely and Sweet! It's a really nice combo for the palette.

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

Thanx for dropping by the Funk Lab, bro. Appreciate the positive comments! The Ski Bum is a cross of Tahoe OG x The White. Named by me and created by a friend. This is my first run wit her. Super fire OG for sure. Fuely and Sweet! It's a really nice combo for the palette.
i should have just thought about it lol! ski bum in tahoe.... snow is white.... literal perfect name haha. killer bro. stay up and keep crushing!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
It's been a super busy past few weeks. Plants r looking great. I can't wait to run my soil beds again. Sour Pebbles did great last time so I can't wait to push them hard this round. I need to hit 2+ lbs a light again! I got some cuts of LAD, FPOG #4, White Fire #D and another White Fire pheno. Hoping to kill it for y'all. Keep an eye out for updates and new pics coming soon!

true grit

true grit

Nice on the Skibum OG...ive been wanting some Tahoe x White for a while now. How big a selection did he do to find that girl?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice on the Skibum OG...ive been wanting some Tahoe x White for a while now. How big a selection did he do to find that girl?
I'm not sure how many beans my buddy popped but it's an amazing OG hybrid. Yields great, has good Bag appeal, taste like sweet Fuely and the high is heavy as fuk! It def makes a good cross IMO. I think I few other peeps have made that cross also. Can't remember, if DWD or Cannarado did or not.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I bet he's still busting ass trying 2 get that outdoor going.. hes on maniac mode!! LOL!!
What's Up, Goo Dog! I got them girls outside finally. Time to get them into 100gal Smart Pots and let the show begin. I got a soil bed full of Sour Pebbles about to get flipped. I have FPOG #4 and White Fire cuts freshly planted and ready to get Funky! It's about to a busy summer, bro. I can't wait for the Med Cup tho.

Last edited:
Top Bottom