Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grower4life

grower4life

for sure, im not asking u for them, I no its a very exclusive strain rite now and been on the hunt for a bit through all my peeps and very amazed on how tightly its held rite now, I don't hear very much talk about it other than at the clubs. One of my boys found a bag seed and poped it, he got one room outa it and then had alil malfunction in the mom room and that was that lol. It is what it is, lol.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
@RIVAL79 it was good chillin w you the other day. Did you get them SP trees back in the Cali sun again?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
@RIVAL79 it was good chillin w you the other day. Did you get them SP trees back in the Cali sun again?
Yup. I got those Sour Pebbles outside and looking good. They r filling in real nice. It was good to see ya and chill a lil bit. I was super busy that day. Animal Cookie didn't make it either! I need that shit again, bro. Lol. Hope all is well. Holla atcha boy!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Yup. I got those Sour Pebbles outside and looking good. They r filling in real nice. It was good to see ya and chill a lil bit. I was super busy that day. Animal Cookie didn't make it either! I need that shit again, bro. Lol. Hope all is well. Holla atcha boy!
aw shit, I got you homie. pop them beans as their are better in them for sure bro, but the cut will be in your hands again soon homie. and some yeti ogs if you want as well

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
aw shit, I got you homie. pop them beans as their are better in them for sure bro, but the cut will be in your hands again soon homie. and some yeti ogs if you want as well
I know there's lots of dank in them beans, bro. I'm def interested in those Yeti cuts. We will have a smoke sesh soon. See ya in the threads, JB.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I'm around, bro! Just been a ghost lately. Family first around the Funk Labs. I'm working on a new 6 light room and lots of new strains. Hope all is well on ur end. Work on a Funk Labs logo for me @EVOKE

Last edited:
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn my boy rival puttin it down bigger than ever. u Dont stop homie. Keep it up
Thanx for showing the homie some love! I'm working on a bunch of new shit. Making some seeds and really nice Ice wax lately. Big room and new strains coming very soon. Come back anytime, bro!

Latest posts

Top Bottom