Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
:( I probably wont be at the cup. I got too much going on to be gone.:depressed:
I might have a little free time in august...lol..maybe
Well that sux, bro. Was hoping to chat wit ya again this year. I will be busy in August. The new Baby Girl will be arriving! It's gonna be a crazy summer, Ken. Lots of work and no play this season. Maybe the guys can come up for my bday and BBQ.

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Hahaha it's true man my wife said great And looked at me and said no more guns at the sonogram hahaha they said your having a girl and I said good luck boys. Hahahahaha. I have my son he's a big boy to 12 years old and solid as a rock he is my little tough guy he said I'll make sure she safe dad

grower4life

grower4life

R79 don't wana put my noise where it doesn't belong but where the Sherbert cuts comming from, a club ? Of did u get a been in a bag O dank and pop it. I'm in the bay and mingle a lot and that's a real hard one to get ahold of.
Pretty exclusive

glockdoc

glockdoc

oo i know a jdub from ri; theres even one reg. here on the farm as jdub401 figured i ask

grower4life

grower4life

Rival has Sherbert cuts? :wideyed: Where did you read that?
Sorry stoned and reading to fast, looked back and soaring fast said something about running a full run of sherbert , just woundering how and where those cuts came from, I gota a huge amount of connects out hear and the only person I no growing it out found a bag seed from club. Wedding cake is on my list to.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Sorry stoned and reading to fast, looked back and soaring fast said something about running a full run of sherbert , just woundering how and where those cuts came from, I gota a huge amount of connects out hear and the only person I no growing it out found a bag seed from club. Wedding cake is on my list to.
Mexican wedding cookie is way better than WEdding cake bro...lmao

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
R79 don't wana put my noise where it doesn't belong but where the Sherbert cuts comming from, a club ? Of did u get a been in a bag O dank and pop it. I'm in the bay and mingle a lot and that's a real hard one to get ahold of.
Pretty exclusive
no cuts around here, bro. just flowers from the club. I will get that cut tho. It's good to know peeps!

Latest posts

Top Bottom