Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice! Good work Rival i got my eye on those headbands.
Wait til u see them, Jeez! They r off the hook! They should have been flipped a long time ago. I might have to super crop them or use bushmaster! I will get new pics when they wake up. Stay posted!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up every1. A lil update. Things r coming along great. Had to do a lil remodel in my room. I got some max duct, built a tray stand for my 3x3 and I'm trying to make room for all my bitches. The ladies r gonna get a haircut and another feeding 2nite! I will take pics for sure. I been to busy to snap shots lately.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey every1. My batteries were dead on my Nikon so I used the Ipad to get a couple pics. Day 7 of flower. I feed the 707 HB 6ml Micro, 9 mils Bloom, 5ml Flora Nectar, 5ml Hygrozyme, 5ml CalMag+, 2.5ml Silica Blast, 2.5ml Floralicious Plus and Great White. 5.85 ph. I just gave the seedlings Ph'd water with Great White. 6.43 ph. They will get food next feeding. The HB ladies r starting to stretch. Hope they dont grow 2 big. We'll see what they look like in a week.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Pic of the Funk Lab and the seed girls. 3 White Fugu, 3 Strawberry D, White Urkle, Alien Urkle and White S1.

707 in da lab
Seed girls
GreenSpoon

GreenSpoon

damn this is almost identical to a recipe im using but Canna so A/B. Rhizo. cannazym Boost and calimag and silica blast and a root bloom a myco product lol and all in 707 lol plus sea green

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
damn this is almost identical to a recipe im using but Canna so A/B. Rhizo. cannazym Boost and calimag and silica blast and a root bloom a myco product lol and all in 707 lol
I been running GH the last few years. Works well with my program. The HB r in coco and seed plants in Roots 707 soil. Gonna run some Hydro as well. See what works the best for me and my garden.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice work
Thanx a lot, PP! This room is blowing up fast. Wish I vegged my seeds longer tho. Next time I will. The 707 HB took off in that coco. Next rounds gonna be off the hook. I got a bunch of new testers coming to the Funk Lab! Keep an eye out y'all. It's about to get real hot in here!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Dude sounds like a awsome room
grow on dude
Thanx for dropping into the Funk Lab, bro! It's def a nice room. I got room to expand as well. Gonna be a great year for Rival79. Come back when u get a chance. Things r just starting to take off!

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Like the set up,looks like everything is doing good.:cool0044:

altimood

altimood

I'm liking your style in there Rival! Looking tight brutha. Do you use trellis over the tray? Just curious how you're supporting those ladies. Looking radical man, can't wait to see some nuggies!:animbong::animbong:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Like the set up,looks like everything is doing good.:cool0044:
Glad u like it, Zonk! I been waiting to put this gear up since summer. Things r looking good so far. Thanx for dropping in to say hi!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I'm liking your style in there Rival! Looking tight brutha. Do you use trellis over the tray? Just curious how you're supporting those ladies. Looking radical man, can't wait to see some nuggies!:animbong::animbong:
What up Altimood! Im gonna build my trellis 2marrow. I have stakes just in case. The 707 got bigger than I wanted b4 the flip. I was waiting for my seedling to be ready tho. Things r goin along smooth. Im gonna do some sulphur burns to make sure I dont have any bug or mold probs. Just in case! Come back and say hi 2 my girls soon. They r gonna put on a nice winter show.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Very nice show rival......looking lovely...
Thanx BlueWaves. Gonna run some Hydro in this room sooner or later. I like the way the coco plants grow. A lot faster than soil. IMO. Stick around. bro! The show is just starting.

B

bluewaves

I wish I can run hydro again....stuck handy cap and all f..ck up lol....
I'm running soiless beds now..just plain simple for me...good growing I'll be around...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I wish I can run hydro again....stuck handy cap and all f..ck up lol....
I'm running soiless beds now..just plain simple for me...good growing I'll be around...
I hear great things about soil beds. I have never run the 6x6 rw blocks. Gonna give them a try soon tho. Best of luck in 2012, Blue! Hope to see u around the Funk Lab again. U might see a grow bed in here in the future, u never know! lol.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up every1. Things r getting off the hook now! I started running out of room and decided to pass the 707 HeadBand to a good friend. I need to make room for my seed girls. I wasn't expecting that many ladies from my seed hunt. I will get new pics up later. The White S1 is looking great. The Karma's White OG v2.0 is gonna beast out. Check back in 2nite for new pic update.

Top Bottom