Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kushluvr

kushluvr

What up KushLuvr. Glad u could make it by the funk lab. I love this room. Plenty of room and things r really clean. I can get around the tables and check plants in the back also. It def makes shit way easier. See u in the threads, bro.

i hear yah! been wondering why i didnt make my room bigger!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Killer room.. The plants look great I'm keeping a eye on that White OG she's gunna make some nice lookin buds I'm thinking.. U got a great lineup going
Thanx a lot, MG! I'm digging my new room a lot. I still got a few things to add in the Funk Lab tho! Things will come 2gether over time. I got pics up of all the ladies in their official threads. U should stop by and check them out. Things r looking real nice. The White OG is gonna be some fire. I will be rocking her for a while. Keep doin ur thang, homie!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
i hear yah! been wondering why i didnt make my room bigger!
That extra space make things way easier to work around. I'm glad that I didn't max that room out. Come by and say hi 2 my girls anytime, KushLuvr!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet Setup

Looking good man, you will be so much better off without any other hands on your weed literally and figuratively. Hope all is well with you and yours, take care

mal

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good man, you will be so much better off without any other hands on your weed literally and figuratively. Hope all is well with you and yours, take care

mal
What up Mal! Thanx for dropping by to spread some positivity. I always appreciate good vibes. Thing r great in my life. Hope all is well with u, bro! Things will be much better without any greedy hands in my garden. I loving this setup. Check out my other threads also! Things r about to blow up.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up every1. The FUNK LAB is getting off the hook. The White Fugu is smelling so good. All the ladies r doing great. The Alien Urkle and White S1 r looking stellar! I can't wait to see these bitches start stacking up. Smells and trichomes r coming on strong now. I'm gonna feed them again 2nite. I got some Crystal Burst and Ultra Snow Storm in my nute arsenal now. Hopefully these ladies like the new additives! The show is about to get really good over the next 4 weeks. Hope u guys stick around and enjoy the show!

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

Pulling up a chair for this! I think h&g is pretty easy to use. I've used guanos, peters miracle gro, botanicare, biocanna and tons of additives. Aqua flakes is the most ph stable base that I have used.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Pulling up a chair for this! I think h&g is pretty easy to use. I've used guanos, peters miracle gro, botanicare, biocanna and tons of additives. Aqua flakes is the most ph stable base that I have used.
There's plenty of room 4 u, Peach! These girls can use as many spectators as possible. Lol. Glad u could make it 2 the Funk Lab. This is my ongoing thread. There will be plenty of strains growing here in 2012. Keep coming back my friend.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

awesome rival those are coming along nicely.....starting to fill out can't wait to see those gals start stacking more weight and resin....you still using FloraNova??? great work as usual homie!!

420alldaze

420alldaze

lookin like some nice yeilders, how was the stretch on those aliens? peacentreez 42o

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Those things are getting ready to pop!!!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good bro...got those ladies nice and healthy. What kind of smells are you starting to get off of them? The White S1's I have going now aren't really putting off much smell at this point...while most my other strains are already real stanky? I don't know if its just my pheno's or if The White doesn't put her stank down until later on in flower? I guess I will find out soon enough...just picked up The White cut(clone only) so it will be interesting to see how these S1's compare. Peace

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Looking killer rival! I can't wait to see these girls chunk up.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Looking good bro...got those ladies nice and healthy. What kind of smells are you starting to get off of them? The White S1's I have going now aren't really putting off much smell at this point...while most my other strains are already real stanky? I don't know if its just my pheno's or if The White doesn't put her stank down until later on in flower? I guess I will find out soon enough...just picked up The White cut(clone only) so it will be interesting to see how these S1's compare. Peace

Your right bro, the white doesnt have a loud smell. Im used to sniffing those nose burning sour pine OG kush type of flowers, those stink to high heaven! The white is different. Its a very subtle and musky kush aroma.

kushluvr

kushluvr

Your right bro, the white doesnt have a loud smell. Im used to sniffing those nose burning sour pine OG kush type of flowers, those stink to high heaven! The white is different. Its a very subtle and musky kush aroma.

very nice rival.....lovin the look of the alien urkle! sexy!

yes mine too, the corleone plants have taken over the smell in my garden...the white is very kushy....not to sour at all, at least smelling so far, and the taster wasnt very sour either!

good job so far rival!

W

wanderingwobble

Goddamn. Its taken me a while to get through your thread, you ended up answering any questions I had already lol youve kind of left me speechless atm tho

Top Bottom