Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
looks like u got some bomb bomb Rival great job bro!
Yo Winta! Shit is def some FIRE BOMB. Lots of tasty buds. So far I like the Seven Ghosts #4 and FPOG x Alien D. My OGR ladies came out great again. I wanna pop some Fire Alien, White Fire and White S1 coming up. Lots of Funk in the Lab for sure. See ya in the threads, bro!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
PICS PICS PICS

We all want to see some FIRE :D
I will try to get some up soon. I been dealing with my garden and still trimming up my crop. Shit has been crazy lately! Hopefully things calm down soon. I need a vacation from all the chaos! See y'all at the Sac Hemp Fest.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sac Hemp Fest has been hella fun! Mystic Roots Band was off the hook last nite. Found a $100 in the grass and got a Atmos Raw pen vape for my Bday! Whoop whoop! Is any1 coming out for the festivities? Today is my Bday and I will be out there smoking and enjoying the good vibes. I hope to see some THC FARMERS out there having fun. Hit me up if u plan on goin out there!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Sac Hemp Fest has been hella fun! Mystic Roots Band was off the hook last nite. Found a $100 in the grass and got a Atmos Raw pen vape for my Bday! Whoop whoop! Is any1 coming out for the festivities? Today is my Bday and I will be out there smoking and enjoying the good vibes. I hope to see some THC FARMERS out there having fun. Hit me up if u plan on goin out there!
happy birthday bro. wish i could make it up there but i lost my last 100$ ... let me know if you see it anywhere.. haha

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I hope you had an awesome day at the hemp fest. Sounds like you got an early present finding the 100$ bill and buying the pen, I hope it works like a dream. I hope you have an amazing day and all is well with you and yours

mal

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx every1 for stoppin by and dropping some happy bday's on a homie. That Atmos Raw pen works great for wax. I had the homies hella high on some wax I got from SHF. 3 days of smoking and kickin' it with my sexy wife. Great times. So many peeps were impressed with that Seven Ghosts #4. She's def a winner! wish u guys were there to celebrate with us. I'm gonna work on getting some pics up 2day. I promise y'all, I will.

kinger

kinger

Good to hear you had a good time , cant wat to see the pics of these girls :D. What has been a standout besides the seven ghosts #4 ? That fpog x alien diesel looked pretty ,how she turn out ?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Good to hear you had a good time , cant wat to see the pics of these girls :D. What has been a standout besides the seven ghosts #4 ? That fpog x alien diesel looked pretty ,how she turn out ?
Hey Kinger! That FPOG x Alien Diesel is some fire. I got 3 nice girls goin right now. I can't wait to run a whole tray of that bitch. The AstroDawg and Alien Kush were dank as well. I'm gonna keep them going for sure!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up Farmers! The Funk Lab has been dealing with a few bumps in the road. Might have to start my room over and let my plants finish outside. I been dealing with Gnats, Thrips and PM. No Bueno! I will be back with a vengeance in no time. Wish me luck, y'all.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
good luck bro.. is that monterrey spray not working ?
I think I got the Thrips under control. How often should I use that shit, bro? The gnats or aphids r killing my ladies tho. My Alien girls r looking great tho. Flower room is fucked right now!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I think I got the Thrips under control. How often should I use that shit, bro? The gnats or aphids r killing my ladies tho. My Alien girls r looking great tho. Flower room is fucked right now!
once every 4-5 days until you see them fucks are gone. ... fuck that sucks. i been bettling gnats like crazy and cant shake those little fucks. ive been trying a lot of stuff to .

Top Bottom