Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Gnats - Microbe Lift bmc works pretty good as a drench. Unless you drench with spraying you wont get rid of them all.

Aphids are a diff story. Id say if youre seeing a lot of damage its probably aphids. What are your roots looking like?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for the heads up guys. Trying to get things under control again. I'm gonna spray and soil drench 2day. Lots of cleaning goin on in the Funk Lab. New 1k Raptors will be goin up this week. Come back soon to see my new and improved room.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up Farmers! I got some chop pics of the last crop for u guys and gals to peep out. All of my alien and OGR gear came out great even with all the mishaps. I found a few seeds here and there. Thats fine with me. Maybe some tasty new strains to come from them. Well let's get to showing off some dank nugs! Seven Ghost #4 was one of my fav plants from this grow.
My pics 1545
My pics 1547
My pics 1549

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
New and Improved FUNK LAB! Two 1k Watt Lumatechs, Hydrofarm Raptors, Ushio OptiRed bulbs and a 3x6 Botanicare tray. Sounds like a winning combo 2 me. What do ya'll think?

What do I think? I think 2 1k's over that 3x6 tray is gonna have shit blingin bro...Damn!!!

Oh and nice work on the flowers bro...everything is looking kill. Frosty... just how I like 'em.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
nice fuckin buds bro. shit loks doper than a bobby brown piss test ! fire those bad boys up and get to work!
I got more flower pics to post up, BC. Them Raptors r ready to kill shit. I'm gonna have them up and rocking soon. I had to show off the new set up tho. Hit me up, bro,

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What do I think? I think 2 1k's over that 3x6 tray is gonna have shit blingin bro...Damn!!!

Oh and nice work on the flowers bro...everything is looking kill. Frosty... just how I like 'em.
What up, Higher Solutions! Thanx for dropping by the Funk Lab. Them 4 Korner Kush looked great b4 I had to take that room down cawz of the bullshit. I will be popping some of them again sometime. The Ultimate Fighter and Space Jam r coming up soon. Lots of new things happening around here. Stop by anytime, brother!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Very nice upgrades ur gunna have some great results.. Good luck
Thanx, Goo! I will have them killing shit in no time. Gotta get rid of this PM b4 I throw them into the New Funk Lab. I might have to get some cuts goin first and clean up my moms. I wanna run a soil bed of Sour Pebbles and White OG soon. Come back and check out the next round, bro!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Damnnnnnnn Rival those buds look like purple candy bro.......so freaking nice loving the color in that she is a purple beast!

fuck I gotta run some alien gear If I could buy them in person instead of over the net I would be running so much of his shit.......I still don't like to send money in the mail......my buddies have had some bad experiences....not with The Farm just with sending shit in the mail!

Jeezer

Jeezer

Every shot i see of Sour Pebbles looks amazing! Good work Rival. New set up is looking good but i do have a suggestion though. How bout a 5x10 screen over the tray? that would probably help yield more. 3x6 seems too small for 2kw.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Damnnnnnnn Rival those buds look like purple candy bro.......so freaking nice loving the color in that she is a purple beast!

fuck I gotta run some alien gear If I could buy them in person instead of over the net I would be running so much of his shit.......I still don't like to send money in the mail......my buddies have had some bad experiences....not with The Farm just with sending shit in the mail!
Do it, you wont regret it but you will regret not doing it

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter

Yup. She's def a Purple beast. My White Urkle is dark as fuck tho. Alien has some great gear. Send ur money, Mitchy! U wont be disappointed at all. Come back soon for more Funk Lab flower pics.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Every shot i see of Sour Pebbles looks amazing! Good work Rival. New set up is looking good but i do have a suggestion though. How bout a 5x10 screen over the tray? that would probably help yield more. 3x6 seems too small for 2kw.
Yo Jeezer! Thanx for dropping thru da Lab. Im gonna fill that table with 18 plants. I got everything I need for the screen. I was already thinking about doin that hit. The Raptor 6 cover the tray end 2 end. Should be a great grow. Come back and enjoy the show.

Top Bottom