Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kinger

kinger

Damn !! Im gone for a couple weeks and you bust out the FIRE pics . White urkle on point lookin killer !!! Fruitty pebbles of the chain :) Good woork cant wait to see your new setup filled with some of these Funky strains.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn !! Im gone for a couple weeks and you bust out the FIRE pics . White urkle on point lookin killer !!! Fruitty pebbles of the chain :) Good woork cant wait to see your new setup filled with some of these Funky strains.
I finally got my harvest pics up, K. Things r just back in order. I should have the new room running soon. That Sour Pebbles is a beast. Top quality herb for sure. Come back and enjoy the new show!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
On a whole other note, I went to see 311 and Slightly Stoopid the other nite. Great fuckin' show! Took some Mushies and smoked a bunch of dank. Positive vibes everywhere. I had an excellent time with the wifey and friends. Any1 make it to that show at Shoreline?

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

On a whole other note, I went to see 311 and Slightly Stoopid the other nite. Great fuckin' show! Took some Mushies and smoked a bunch of dank. Positive vibes everywhere. I had an excellent time with the wifey and friends. Any1 make it to that show at Shoreline?
wish i did, well mainly for SOJA. how were they?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
i think ive heard a few of their mainstream songs. im sure ill like some of their stuff.
Closer to the sun and Chronictiis r both great albums. They just dropped a new one a few weeks ago. I need to grab that shit for sure. I'm always bumping their channel on Pandora Radio. Lots of good tunes on that shit, bro. Do u like The Expendables, The Dirty Heads, Pepper and Iration?

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Closer to the sun and Chronictiis r both great albums. They just dropped a new one a few weeks ago. I need to grab that shit for sure. I'm always bumping their channel on Pandora Radio. Lots of good tunes on that shit, bro. Do u like The Expendables, The Dirty Heads, Pepper and Iration?
I've never heard of them before

Cannastyle

Cannastyle

Been a while since I have made it to the Funk Lab....

RIVAL....still killing it eh? Got that White Urkel looking damn good bro....looks like it should be on Gmas coffee table in the candy dish....

Alien Urkel looks tasty as well....have you sampled those yet?

Keep on keeping on brother....

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Been a while since I have made it to the Funk Lab....

RIVAL....still killing it eh? Got that White Urkel looking damn good bro....looks like it should be on Gmas coffee table in the candy dish....

Alien Urkel looks tasty as well....have you sampled those yet?

Keep on keeping on brother....
I been growing them for a while. They r both great strains. Lots of new strains coming soon. Glad u made it back to the Funk Lab, Canna!

true grit

true grit

Ya bro the Fungaflor bombs work great. tellin ya tho, regardless the best way to beat pm is getting a steady environment! get that rh around 55% and don't let it shift more than 5%.

ANd damn all those girls look great, smoke any of the sour pebs yet? See several dudes finishing them up but only SMF's smoke report so far. Anxious to hear thoughts from all yall lucky bastids!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Ya bro the Fungaflor bombs work great. tellin ya tho, regardless the best way to beat pm is getting a steady environment! get that rh around 55% and don't let it shift more than 5%.

ANd damn all those girls look great, smoke any of the sour pebs yet? See several dudes finishing them up but only SMF's smoke report so far. Anxious to hear thoughts from all yall lucky bastids!
What up True G! I just cut them bitches down. I'm gonna start over with some fresh seeds. I need to set my veg area up better. I been so busy lately. I smoked that Sour Pebbles hella fast. I never really do smoke reports. Shit was Super Fire tho. My boy just took down the cuts he got from me. I will do a report on his smoke. I lost my cut but I can get it back from him soon. Thanx for dropping by the Funk Lab, bro!

Top Bottom