Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Update on new seed pop! We got 18/18 germ rate. 100% is how we do things around the Funk Lab. Now let's just hope for 18 ladies out of them beans. I will get them into soil 2marrow. They should be above ground by the weekend. Pics coming soon. The cuts r looking great. Getting bigger daily. I'm gonna flip them in a few days. I will get some pics of them later.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Lookin/sounding like your off to a great start Rival! Rockin some fire cuts and an 18/18 bean pop, hell yeah bro, its on! Cant wait to see how the new room does for you. Bang it out homie! Ill be creepin through from time to time to check progress. Much respect! Peace brother! Motiv

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Lookin/sounding like your off to a great start Rival! Rockin some fire cuts and an 18/18 bean pop, hell yeah bro, its on! Cant wait to see how the new room does for you. Bang it out homie! Ill be creepin through from time to time to check progress. Much respect! Peace brother! Motiv
Yo Mo! Thanx for dropping by the spot. I'm gonna get them seedlings planted in a lil bit. I been trying to get shit handled but 2day is the day my close homie passed. He died 8 years ago. It don't seem like it's been that long. Every year we have a big party with family and friends to celebrate his life! It's always hard for me around this time of the year. My boy Nate Vicious loved the ganja! That fool had super lungs. Lmao. I'm burning for him all day, everyday. I got a special Blueberry seed he gave me in my stash. I'm gonna pop it one day. I will see ya around the threads, bro!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Yo Mo! Thanx for dropping by the spot. I'm gonna get them seedlings planted in a lil bit. I been trying to get shit handled but 2day is the day my close homie passed. He died 8 years ago. It don't seem like it's been that long. Every year we have a big party with family and friends to celebrate his life! It's always hard for me around this time of the year. My boy Nate Vicious loved the ganja! That fool had super lungs. Lmao. I'm burning for him all day, everyday. I got a special Blueberry seed he gave me in my stash. I'm gonna pop it one day. I will see ya around the threads, bro!
today sounds like the day you should pop that bean

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Sorry to hear about your lost homie Rival, TRUST that i can relate, my boy just got laid to rest last week so i fully understand brother. Thats fucki.g AWESOME that 8 years later ya'll still get together to celebrate him. I hope our plans to do the same hold true. I gotta agree with Queso though homie, crack that special bean while you can, but make it a special happening, ya know? My heart, thoughts, and prayers go out to you, your friends, your lost homie, and his family. Much love brother! Stay up! Motiv

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sorry to hear about your lost homie Rival, TRUST that i can relate, my boy just got laid to rest last week so i fully understand brother. Thats fucki.g AWESOME that 8 years later ya'll still get together to celebrate him. I hope our plans to do the same hold true. I gotta agree with Queso though homie, crack that special bean while you can, but make it a special happening, ya know? My heart, thoughts, and prayers go out to you, your friends, your lost homie, and his family. Much love brother! Stay up! Motiv
Sorry 2 hear about ur boy as well. Stay up and always know he's looking over ur shoulder. I appreciate the words of respect for his fam.Good looking, Motiv. We had a great celebrating with the Fam and Crüe all day. We smoked a ton of weed and ate BBQ, Gumbo and Jumbalaya. Don't forget a few hundred beers also! Lol. I did pop that special bean. Hopefully it turns out to be some Vicious Berry. Keep coming back, homie. The show is just getting started.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Sorry 2 hear about ur boy as well. Stay up and always know he's looking over ur shoulder. I appreciate the words of respect for his fam.Good looking, Motiv. We had a great celebrating with the Fam and Crüe all day. We smoked a ton of weed and ate BBQ, Gumbo and Jumbalaya. Don't forget a few hundred beers also! Lol. I did pop that special bean. Hopefully it turns out to be some Vicious Berry. Keep coming back, homie. The show is just getting started.
AWESOME! Thats all I have to say, just Awesome! Stay up Rival, i'll be lurkin. Peace brother! Motiv

Jeezer

Jeezer

Hey Farmers! Yesterday I started 5 new strains. I popped some Galactic Tahoe, Lemon Alien Dawg, White Fire, Space Jam and White91 x Bubba91. I'm hoping to find a few keepers to replace the ladies, I lost. I'm stoked about these new seeds. It should be another Funky grow around the Lab for sure. Keep an eye out for grow logs and pics.

Sweet! Nice to see the funklab up & runnin again Rival! With a great strain selection to! Ill be watchin bro.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
AWESOME! Thats all I have to say, just Awesome! Stay up Rival, i'll be lurkin. Peace brother! Motiv
It's truly awesome. To see a few hunded peeps every year celebrating his life is epic. We still throw him a Bday party also. I have a portrait of my homie tat2d on my leg so, he always with me!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sweet! Nice to see the funklab up & runnin again Rival! With a great strain selection to! Ill be watchin bro.
Glad u made it back to the Funk Lab, Jeez! I'm def excite about this new batch of seeds. A few have popped above ground already. Come back and enjoy the show, bro.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
It's truly awesome. To see a few hunded peeps every year celebrating his life is epic. We still throw him a Bday party also. I have a portrait of my homie tat2d on my leg so, he always with me!
That's KILLER bro, HUGE respect on keeping your homies memory alive like that. Im very happy to hear that, makes me smile :). I hope it works out like that for us as well. Keep up the positivity homie, I hope youre having a great day! Be well brother! Motiv

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That's KILLER bro, HUGE respect on keeping your homies memory alive like that. Im very happy to hear that, makes me smile :). I hope it works out like that for us as well. Keep up the positivity homie, I hope youre having a great day! Be well brother! Motiv
I feel ya. I got lots of Respect for my homies. We got a tight Crüe. We been close for a long time. I'm having a great day, bro. Got like 6 or 7 seeds above ground already. Hoping to flip my clones 2day also! Stay up, Mo.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What else is gonna happen now? Oh yeah. My roof is leaking in my veg room and dining room. Now I have to clear shit out and call the landlord. My fav thing to do. Yeah right! I'm gonna have to hide my dogs and dank. Hopefully the roof don't cave in while it's raining.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
So I decided to handle shit myself. I put some Henry's Wet/Dry sealer on the roof. Hopefully that will take care of the leaks. I will try 2 fix the sheet rock soon. I lost another Galactic Tahoe. It got eaten by lil white worms. Other than that, things r goin good with the new seedlings. The LAD were 5/5. I'm really excited to see how the White91 x Bubba91 turn out. Come back soon for pics of the babies.

Top Bottom