Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What you got poppin bro ? I just started a bunch of new beans ,gonna be funky around here soon :D
Yo Kinger! Im still trying to decide on what beans to pop. I got some cuts back from my boy. I'm vegging some GDP, Seven Ghosts #5, AstroDawg #2 and Alien Kush F2. I got a AstroDawg and Cannonball Express mom ready to cut on also. Things r looking good so far. I will get some pics up after I transplant the clones 2nite. I did harvest some White S1 and White Fugu that was outside. Smells awesome for sure! Come back soon, bro.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Yo Kinger! Im still trying to decide on what beans to pop. I got some cuts back from my boy. I'm vegging some GDP, Seven Ghosts #5, AstroDawg #2 and Alien Kush F2. I got a AstroDawg and Cannonball Express mom ready to cut on also. Things r looking good so far. I will get some pics up after I transplant the clones 2nite. I did harvest some White S1 and White Fugu that was outside. Smells awesome for sure! Come back soon, bro.
Sounds like a lot of fire Homie! Glad your rollin again.;)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for dropping by, Bud. I'm gonna transplant them when lights come on. Hopefully I will have a frosty Xmas this year. Unless Mayan prophecies come true! I guess we just have to wait and see. See ya around the Farm.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up, Farmers! The Funk Lab is up and running strong. I have 12 lucky ladies ready to put on a show for ya'll. 2 Seven Ghosts, 4 AstroDawg, 4 GDP, and 2 Alien Kush F2. I got them transplanted a few days ago into white 12x12 Hydrofarm buckets with Roots 707. I will be feeding them my new Rival's Recipe. I been pushing my plants the last few grows and wanted to change things up a bit. Im thinking that the new 1k Raptors and new feed schdule will make for a very nice crop. I'm very excited about this grow. I have been down for the last few months and can't wait to share my experience with every1. Enjoy the show!
My pics 1624

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Looking great Rival glad to see yah back in action...so are you running those under just the one 1000watt.....or you turning that other one on as well???

cant wait to see the lab blowing up, always some fire out of there!!!

wicked puppies too bro!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking great Rival glad to see yah back in action...so are you running those under just the one 1000watt.....or you turning that other one on as well???

cant wait to see the lab blowing up, always some fire out of there!!!

wicked puppies too bro!
I will be flowering with both. I'm just vegging with the 1k Raptor and Ushio Blue bulb. These puppies r getting huge. Their eyes r opening up now. A few more weeks and they will be all over the place. Thanx for dropping by Mitchy.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Aww hell.. Look at all those cute lil buggers. I want a puppy too for my boy but not till I get a bigger house. Cool shit homie! Glad to see ya got that room rockin again too!;)
Yo Bud! Things r happening around here now. This grow is gonna be off the hook. These pupps r beautiful. Thanx for stopping by the Funk Lab.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
New and Improved FUNK LAB! Two 1k Watt Lumatechs, Hydrofarm Raptors, Ushio OptiRed bulbs and a 3x6 Botanicare tray. Sounds like a winning combo 2 me. What do ya'll think?View attachment 247484
I just showed that photo to my wife..I told her we need that setup!
I have a room big enough to do that 3x :) ( amateur hour in there right now)

You do Great work Rival!
And The pics are great too!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sweet selection of genetics homie!

You have the lab looking dialed and ready to rock:)

Best of luck on this run big dawg!
Hey Waayne! I appeciate the good luck. I need it this round. Shit has been hectic around the lab lately. I will be sure to put on a good show for u guys. Im gonna pop some new strains on the New Moon. I got some Alien, OGR, TopDawg seeds and a few others in mind. We will see who gets the lucky draw this season. See ya around the Farm, bro.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I just showed that photo to my wife..I told her we need that setup!
I have a room big enough to do that 3x :) ( amateur hour in there right now)

You do Great work Rival!
And The pics are great too!
What up, Ken! Glad u like the setup. I got the room to add more lights but not enough power. When I move eventually, I will have a 6 light room banging. 3 tables in rotation would be nice. I like these new 6" Raptors. They r a lil bit smaller and lighter than the 8" version. Fits perfect over that 3x6 tray. Come back and enjoy the show, bro!

Top Bottom