Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
cool deal dude! very cute! wish i could have another one!
That"s funny. Wish I could keep them all. Lol. I'm not an animal hoarder tho! It just cost me 3 bills to register the 2 I already have. Fuck the county!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
You're off to a great start Rival! I'm diggin' the new equipment as well...
Thanx for the love, Shady! I'm really digging how clean this setup is. Wish I had a few more of them in that room. This grow is gonna be off the hook. Lots of Funky flavors in the Lab. Come by anytime, bro.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Waayne! I appeciate the good luck. I need it this round. Shit has been hectic around the lab lately. I will be sure to put on a good show for u guys. Im gonna pop some new strains on the New Moon. I got some Alien, OGR, TopDawg seeds and a few others in mind. We will see who gets the lucky draw this season. See ya around the Farm, bro.
Sounds like a plan bro. Let me know if you get around to popping any of the gifts I sent you awhile back...not seeing many people logging those. Either way i'll be checking back in to the Funk Lab for sure...good luck with the new setup...rock that shit bro. Peace

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sounds like a plan bro. Let me know if you get around to popping any of the gifts I sent you awhile back...not seeing many people logging those. Either way i'll be checking back in to the Funk Lab for sure...good luck with the new setup...rock that shit bro. Peace
What up, HS! Glad u made it by the lab again. I will be popping some of them Space Jam and Ultimate Fighter. I wanted to keep peeps on edge but since ur here now. If u don't know, Now ya know! Some strains get put 2 the back of the line, when something special comes along. I lost almost all of my strains. Maybe that was a sign that greatness is still out there. I gotta find my Holy Grail of dank in one of the Seed Sessions. My Sour Pebbles is in that category for sure! What u got goin in ur garden right now? Any new strains u made?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey Farmers! Yesterday I started 5 new strains. I popped some Galactic Tahoe, Lemon Alien Dawg, White Fire, Space Jam and White91 x Bubba91. I'm hoping to find a few keepers to replace the ladies, I lost. I'm stoked about these new seeds. It should be another Funky grow around the Lab for sure. Keep an eye out for grow logs and pics.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hey Farmers! Yesterday I started 5 new strains. I popped some Galactic Tahoe, Lemon Alien Dawg, White Fire, Space Jam and White91 x Bubba91. I'm hoping to find a few keepers to replace the ladies, I lost. I'm stoked about these new seeds. It should be another Funky grow around the Lab for sure. Keep an eye out for grow logs and pics.
Hella Nice Line up! lucky Dawg!
I need the Cherry Pheno Lad..gonna hunt her down soon

Top Bottom