Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
awesome rival those are coming along nicely.....starting to fill out can't wait to see those gals start stacking more weight and resin....you still using FloraNova??? great work as usual homie!!
Hey Mitchy! I'm running GH 3 part and a bunch of additives. We will see if I get a better yell than usual. I still use Flora Nova tho. Just trying something new this round. Thanx for dropping by homie.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
lookin like some nice yeilders, how was the stretch on those aliens? peacentreez 42o
Hey 420. There's not much stretch in this Alien Urkle. Hopefully they r some good yielders. Come back and enjoy the show!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Those things are getting ready to pop!!!
Them girls girls better get 2 pop lockin soon. Lol. I need to trim them back and feed them some more nutes. Glad u made it thru 2 my FUNK LAB, Cannarado! See u in the threads.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good bro...got those ladies nice and healthy. What kind of smells are you starting to get off of them? The White S1's I have going now aren't really putting off much smell at this point...while most my other strains are already real stanky? I don't know if its just my pheno's or if The White doesn't put her stank down until later on in flower? I guess I will find out soon enough...just picked up The White cut(clone only) so it will be interesting to see how these S1's compare. Peace
Tanx for the positive vibes, HS! I'm getting that grape bubblegum funk on the White Urkle and Alien Urkle. The White S1 is still working on her smells. Kinda earthy and kushy smelling tho! The White Fugu smells like tropical fruit. The TarDawg is getting that Chem sour funk smell also. I'm hoping the Strawberry D start kicking some smells out soon. Good luck with the White clone. I bet ur stoked 2 do a side by side comparison. Come back and say hi soon!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking killer rival! I can't wait to see these girls chunk up.
Thanx for dropping thru the FUNK LAB, Delae632! I'm ready for them 2 blow the fuck up already. They r a lil behind schedule. I had a few issues to handle, but things r coming along nice. Keep checking in on these ladies. See u around the farm.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Your right bro, the white doesnt have a loud smell. Im used to sniffing those nose burning sour pine OG kush type of flowers, those stink to high heaven! The white is different. Its a very subtle and musky kush aroma.
I feel ya there, jeez! I'm used to them girls reakin' of funk. They will hopefully put on that smell in the next few weeks. This is my first time running the White S1. I'm hoping she's a keeper. Thanx for stopping by my thread.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
very nice rival.....lovin the look of the alien urkle! sexy!

yes mine too, the corleone plants have taken over the smell in my garden...the white is very kushy....not to sour at all, at least smelling so far, and the taster wasnt very sour either!

good job so far rival!
That Alien Urkle is so pretty. She has some greasy ass leaves. She's gonna b some dank! I hope all these ladies start stinking up good. I'm glad I got a new carbon filter this round! Come back and visit anytime, KushLuvr. Best of luck with u Corleone Kush.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Goddamn. Its taken me a while to get through your thread, you ended up answering any questions I had already lol youve kind of left me speechless atm tho
Hey WW! Glad u made it to the FUNK LAB as well. If u got any questions, just speak up! There's lot of info in my threads. Best of luck with ur TGA grow!

W

wanderingwobble

Thanks! id wish you luck, but it seems the best of its already with you! :) excited to see what comes next over here. Any future plans youre excited about?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanks! id wish you luck, but it seems the best of its already with you! :) excited to see what comes next over here. Any future plans youre excited about?
Yup. I have big plans for 2012. I have a bunch of new testers coming my way. I'm really excited about the 4 Korner Kush from Higher Solutions, Blueberry OG x Tre Star Dawg from E.T., Cannonball Express and M16 Kush from Divine and White D and Guava d from Top Dawg! As well as some others. This thread will be rocking all year long! I plan on doing upgrades and other things to the FUNK LAB also. I think it's gonna be a very exciting year in my neck of the HOOD. Best of luck to all the THCFARMERS!

W

wanderingwobble

You too bro! Theres alot of great new things crackin off @ the farm. Seems like its gonna be a real good year. I just upgraded my strain list from 5 to 22, so im lookin to expand my veg area asap! Fuckin stoked tho!! From the loks of it you have great things in store for you soon! happy to tag along and watch from the sidelines

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hellz yeah Rival u hot some sick flavs in the works can't wait ti see what ya find rock it out bro!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hellz yeah Rival u hot some sick flavs in the works can't wait ti see what ya find rock it out bro!
What up, Sticky Icky! These flavs r gonna rock my world when they r done. I'm expecting greatness from these ladies. Keep dropping by homie! Things r just starting to warm up around the FUNK LAB!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey THCFARMERS! The FUNK LAB is going crazy. I gave these girls a haircut the last time I fed them nutes. I really like how fast the White Fugu is flowering. The White is getting hella frosty. I'm still battling some gnats or some shit. I bombed the room a few weeks ago and I have sticky traps up. I need something else to battle these lil fuckerz. U guys have any tips? I was thinking about using my sulphur nurner a few times. I got a bunch of new pics for y'all.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
White Fugu Kush. This pheno is the fast flowering plant in the whole garden. She smells delicious!

My pics 1010
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Strawberry D #3. This is one of my fav plants this grow. I hope she is a keeper. I really like the structure of her.

My pics 996
My pics 997
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up Farmers! So I have been running a new product called Crystal Burst. That shit is slamming. My girls blew up after the first feeding. I fed them last nite at 1350-1400 ppm and 6.48 ph. I fed them 2.5ml Grow, 5ml Micro, 7.5ml Bloom, 5ml Cal Mag Plus, 3ml Hygrozyme, 5ml FloraNectar, 5ml, Kool Bloom, 5ml Ultra Snow Storm, 5ml Crystal Burst, 2.5ml Silica Blast and 2.5ml FloraLicious Plus. Everything is mixed per gallon, except the Floralicious Plus. That is per 5 gal. They r loving this mix. Last time was a lil less on the additives. I'm gonna bang them for the next few weeks and then start flushing. I'm hoping some will be ready around 60-70 days. We will see how things look in a week 7. I will post more pics 2nite. The Super Sour Skunk babies r doing great as well. I found 4 girls and 3 males so far. I'm hoping for a nice keeper from this strain. I'm expecting big yields as well. Hortilab is dropping some killer ECSD hybrids again soon. The Sour Pink Grapefruit is gonna be fire! My garden is about to blow up some killer strains in the next few grows. So keep coming back 2 the FUNK LAB, y'all. I got a few surprises coming at cha', soon! Stop by my other threads as well, if u get time. U can get an in-depth with ladies in their respective threads!

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Right on Rival. Good to see some pics of your ladies. Looking good.

Top Bottom