Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up, ya'll. Please pray for the lil boy killed by his dad last nite in Sac. Unfortunately I knew the family. I never expected anything like this to happen so close to me. God rest his young soul. My respects go out to the family involved in this tragic event.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

So sad, it's tough to hear about craziness like that our prayers are with the family may god help them overcome the aftermath. Amen

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Sorry to hear the news and my prayers are hoping the little man is at rest. Bless his soul

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
This shit has affected my mental state. Just thinking about bringing a child into this world fucked up world has me worried. I know I'm not the type of person to hurt a child, let alone my own flesh and blood. Mental health is a big prob in this country and the government don't give a fuck. Things like this should not be happening to little children. I hope his family makes it thru this and his soul is laid to rest in peace.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
AstroDawg #2 and Sour Pebbs #1 moms loving their new homes. These bitches r gonna blow up fast. I'm gonna start topping and training soon.
DSCN3125

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
those look like some happy ladies rival! we should call you the ladypleaser :D
I def know how 2 keep my ladies happy, SK. I need to get some cuts and do some training now. They will love me even more!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Things are good bro. Just had a nice harvest so im about to fill some jars. Keeping it green down on the farm Homie! :D

Top Bottom