Rival's Funk Lab

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I actually dismantled the UC to make room for my current soil round. I'm gonna be taking down my room after the next round to do some remodeling, so I'll be on an extended break from farming... Gonna save up a nice sized head stash to keep me steady in the meantime.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I actually dismantled the UC to make room for my current soil round. I'm gonna be taking down my room after the next round to do some remodeling, so I'll be on an extended break from farming... Gonna save up a nice sized head stash to keep me steady in the meantime.
Best of luck wit ur soil grow, bro. What strains r u running this round?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Moms got transplanted. These bitches r gonna be huge.
DSCN3093

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Good News is I flipped the Cookies and Bad News is I found mites on my Cherry Alien Killa. I stripped off a lot of the damage and I'm gonna drench her in something to kill them lil fuckerz! I was about to take cuts from her. I'm glad I noticed that shit. Everything else is on the up and up. No bugs on any other plants. Time to Nuke that shit. LOL. Hope all is well across the Farm. Stay Funky, ya'll.

Aligee

Aligee

I know but I still need to kill them! I cant lose any more plants. I need some Floramite or some shit. I fucking hate bugs. Things were goin great until this BS happened. I'm gonna spray down every plant 2 make sure they r all safe.
hit with some triple action neem and throw some no pest strips in there that should get them mites gone!!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
yeah i pretty sure its 1oz. per gallon, and u can add insecticidal soap your preference i do add it sometimes...homeD yup they gottem!!!
Good looking out, G. I'm gonna got get my supplies and handle biz. Cant afford to take anymore losses around here! Last year was costly. I got an even tighter budget this year. Gotta come out on top. U feel me?

Top Bottom