RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
White S1 #2
DSCN3545

ete530

ete530

Veg area is stocked up with new strains and old favs as well. Sour Pebbles #1, White OG v2.0 #1, AstroDawg #2, Forum cut Cookies, Candyland, Green Ribbon, White Fire #D, Fruity Pebble OG #3, Old School OG Kush, AlienDawg Ether cut, Fire OG x Cheese, Napalm OG, StarFighter F2, Blue Skunk Funk, Strawberry D, F-Cut x Face/Off Bx1, True OG x Kings Valley OG, Chemdog 91 x Kings Valley OG, GSC x Crystal Ship and rOarGe x Crystal Ship. View attachment 327511View attachment 327514

I'm interested in that aliendawg ether cut I passed up an oppt. To get the alientech ether cut assume thats same thing right???. Been kickin myself ever since. Also that old skool og I'm jelly that's a keeper there I bet.

ftwendy

ftwendy

Veg area is stocked up with new strains and old favs as well. Sour Pebbles #1, White OG v2.0 #1, AstroDawg #2, Forum cut Cookies, Candyland, Green Ribbon, White Fire #D, Fruity Pebble OG #3, Old School OG Kush, AlienDawg Ether cut, Fire OG x Cheese, Napalm OG, StarFighter F2, Blue Skunk Funk, Strawberry D, F-Cut x Face/Off Bx1, True OG x Kings Valley OG, Chemdog 91 x Kings Valley OG, GSC x Crystal Ship and rOarGe x Crystal Ship. View attachment 327511View attachment 327514

Holy shit R -- that's an impressive list. Gonna be fun to watch!

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
He'll yeah bro. Variety is the spice of life.
You're gonna love those cuts. I was smelling that fpog 3 last night. That butter smell is really coming out. And that og is a definite crowd pleaser. Old school og musty funk. Put em to work homie.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I'm interested in that aliendawg ether cut I passed up an oppt. To get the alientech ether cut assume thats same thing right???. Been kickin myself ever since. Also that old skool og I'm jelly that's a keeper there I bet.
Ur most likely talking about the same cut. That OG is def a tasty strain. Im burning on some right now. I cant keep my hands out that jar for some reason. :D

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
He'll yeah bro. Variety is the spice of life.
You're gonna love those cuts. I was smelling that fpog 3 last night. That butter smell is really coming out. And that og is a definite crowd pleaser. Old school og musty funk. Put em to work homie.

I told u that was the Grand Ribbon pheno, bro. She is a real treat. The OG puts the icing on the proverbial Dank Cake tho. That shit had me stuck on the coach yesterday!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
pretty sure there is more than 31 flavors in your seed stash , o wait wrong ice cream company...... looking good up in here sir....... nice work

blessings SoSer.... the high crowd ....i2i
Thanx for the good vibes, SOS. I keep in frosty and funky. I def have more than 31 flavors.

kinger

kinger

Hell yeah brother ! That list is off the charts,glad to see those strains rooted for you.I look forward to seeing you rock these strains.We need to link up again sometime soon.

Top Bottom