• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Rival79's Funk Lab

Hello THC Farmers! Rival79 is back in business. I had to get my new room up and running. 2012 should be a great year. I got some fire going this winter!

This room is set up with:
3-600w Lumatech ballasts
3-Hydrofarm Radiant 6's
3x3 and 3x6 tray
2-Active Air 6" fans and a 6x24 Can Lite filter.

The strains I'm running this time around are White OG v 2.0, White Fire, White Urkle, White S1, Alien Urkle, White Banana Kush, Strawberry D F2 and TarDawg from seed. I have 15 707 Headband, 1 Tahoe OG S1, 1 Casey Jones x OG Chocolate Thai and 1 Sunset Limited from clone. The cuts came from Mi Familia and are 1st gen cuts. All the seed plants are growing in Roots 707 soil and the clones are in Botanicare CocoGro.

The clones will be on the 3x6 tray and will be flood and drain. The soil plants will be DTW. I'm feeding with GH 3 part, Floranectar, Floralicious Plus, CalMag Plus, Silica Blast, Hygrozyme and Great White. Also, Liquid Kool Bloom and Ultra Snow Storm in flower!

The White OG and the clones are going into flower very soon. I plan on pulling out my seedlings and letting them veg a lil longer. Hopefully I get some keepers from the seed plants! They should be sexing over the next few weeks. I should have the finishing touches done 2day. Well stay tuned y'all. Here's a few pics to get u started.

Funk lab 2012
White og and friends
JAWS

JAWS

hello RIVAL:animbong:
looking proper my brother and i look forward to watching you work this through to harvest, you got a couple there im really interrested is seeing you bow up..
awesome:sun

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for coming thru guys! This is gonna be a hot thread. I got more pics coming later 2nite. I got my cord 2 my camera again, so no delays in pics this time! LOL.

Jaws, them Strawberry D r looking real nice. The WBK is looking great as well. Does that strain usually have long leaf stems? It seems like they got longer when I put them under the MH. I will have threads goin for them babies soon.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good bro...Sounds like a killer line-up...i'm watching

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up HS! I'm glad u stopped by. The Purkle 2.0 is gonna be in the funk lab sooner or later. I would love to add some of that Krazy Kush as well. Hit me a pm.

JAWS

JAWS

hello RIVAL:sun
ya bro if your getting longish stem to your leaves then you most likly looking at the WHITE SALMON i dont have any BANANA OG/KUSH going right now so i can go look at those...

the BANANA was mid size compact with close nodes which is what its known for and its also why its prone to MOLD and then if not DETECHED it will move into BUT-ROT, thats why i told you to keep PLENTY of air-flow to them IF you get a BANANA leaner...

the SALMON is also a mid sized plant but the NODES are not as close to one another as the BANANA but it does pack on the bud PER CLUSTER, YOU WILL NEED SUPORT not may be but YES SIR so be prepared before hand....

also the SALMON will smell of sweeet BERRIES especialy at the end of the INHALE its very nice and will force you to smell every time you get close to her..

the BANANA well the FEMALE BANANA i had smelled NASTY like WET PENUTS SMAHED AND MIXED WITH LIVER CHEESE.......

here is a few pics of the SALMON, you can clearly see how long the LEAF STEMS are...

WHITE SALMON 4

WHITE SALMON 15

WHITE SALMON 18

WHITE SALMON TOP BUD

i hope this helps some my brother..
respect:bong2:

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Subbed, glad shits comin together for someone! Lookin' clean homie, i'll be lurkin!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey Jaws! Thanx for sharing the pics. It looks like I have a few phenos. I need to edit the pics still. I will get them up ASAP, so u can peep them out homie! Give me a lil insight.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for dropping by, OGP! Things r gonna be hot this winter. Keep an eye out.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Hell yeah Rival got some killer flavors up in your garden

Gonna be dank poppin off soon

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
U know it! Thanx for coming thru, Dr. GT! I'm working on threads for the strains as well. So every1 can get a better look at the plants! Keep any eye out for my threads this winter.

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Feckin Brilliant set up & Garden Rival ,

Looks like some great choices & healthy ladies there . Good Luck & Happy Gardening ,,,

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for coming by Donny! This should be a very fun grow. I can't wait to get them rockin' and rollin'! Def gonna be some fire ladies in the bunch. I will be keeping things updated often. Come back when u get a chance.

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up rival? sounds like some real fire is headed your way. cant wait to see what comes outta there. peacentreez 42o

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx 420! It's gonna be a hot winter in my garden. All this fire should keep me warm. Lol.

altimood

altimood

Nice list there Rival. I'm trying out some casey x choc. thai's, too. Can't wait to see what your tree does!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

whats up rival.......awesome setup you got going now looks like you got some more kick ass strains to run very nice bro.....looking forward to seeing some more pics of these babies, happy holidays!:animbong::animbong:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice list there Rival. I'm trying out some casey x choc. thai's, too. Can't wait to see what your tree does!
The Chocolate Casey is some fire. I had the pleasure of smoking some with Billygoat @ The Med Cup this past summer. The pheno I have is looking really good. The original seeds r 7 weeks into flower and getting chunky. I can't wait flower this cut. Thanx for coming by, Altimood.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
whats up rival.......awesome setup you got going now looks like you got some more kick ass strains to run very nice bro.....looking forward to seeing some more pics of these babies, happy holidays!:animbong::animbong:
Hey Mitchy! Glad u could make thru. I been waiting to set this room up for a while. It's running good but I need to make a few minor adjustments. This should be an awesome grow room. I plan on keeping the FUNK LAB rockin in the 2012! I got plenty of strains to run and new shit coming in all the time. Keep an eye out for all my grow logs!

Top Bottom