Rival's Galactic Getdown 2012!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Looking Stellar so far Rival, great work man. My Galactics about doubled in size, stretch wasnt terrible and i topped mine just once like are. Youre in for a treat bro, Galactice is Fire. Keep up the goods homie! Ill peek in later to see how it goes. Best wishes on the grow. Peace to ya Brother! Motiv

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking Stellar so far Rival, great work man. My Galactics about doubled in size, stretch wasnt terrible and i topped mine just once like are. Youre in for a treat bro, Galactice is Fire. Keep up the goods homie! Ill peek in later to see how it goes. Best wishes on the grow. Peace to ya Brother! Motiv
Yo Motiv! Thanx for dropping by and spread some love. I can't wait to see them in flower. I'm gonna stake them and get them bitches fired up! Gonna take cuts 2day as well. I can't lose these strains.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Those plants look like there in full swing Rival. I love a beautifully vegged mj plant, they look so cool :) Ill be posted for flowering time

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Those plants look like there in full swing Rival. I love a beautifully vegged mj plant, they look so cool :) Ill be posted for flowering time
What up Jeezy! These girls r gonna be fire as fuck. They will be in flower soon. Come by and visit anytime, bro! Thanx for the positive vibes.

kendog000

kendog000

Sup Rival, man just went through the first couple pages, and dayum son those GT's are lookin fuggin sick. should be some hella flower show once they go in. Ill tag along if ya got some more room mang

Peace
Ken

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sup Rival, man just went through the first couple pages, and dayum son those GT's are lookin fuggin sick. should be some hella flower show once they go in. Ill tag along if ya got some more room mang

Peace
Ken
What up, Ken! We always got room around here for another homie. The show is just about to get started, bro. Ur just in time! I'm gonna post up some new veg pics alter 2day. Come back and enjoy the view.

kendog000

kendog000

you can count on it bro, i have alot of interest in the GT so itll be nice for the insight before mine get popped. Im here for the duration

Ken

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
you can count on it bro, i have alot of interest in the GT so itll be nice for the insight before mine get popped. Im here for the duration

Ken
She's gonna be a beast. I can't wait to see them in full flower. I will post up some new veg pics soon. See ya around the threads, KenDog!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
LAD #3
My pics 1772

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
The planets align in another hour! It's raining like a muthafukr. What's next? I got my Wife, AR15, herb and my dogs by my side. Ready for them Aliens to come back. Hopefully the Mothership will stop by the Funk Lab and rescue a homie! LMAO. Don't be scared, y'all. U can come out ur Doomsday Bunker and post on these pics! Hahaha.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up dog? I'm here till the end..
That's what I'm talking about, Goo. Ride til I die! That LAD #3 is a beast. She has thick ass branching. I doubt she's gonna stretch much in flower. I'm gonna take cuts 2day and get them ready to flip. That leaf is hella big, bro. Soil does well around the Funk Lab. The Mayans were wrong so far! Unless the Aliens r hiding under the cloud cover.

Top Bottom