Rival's Galactic Getdown 2012!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crfman88

Looking real nice rival your seven ghost and sour pebble looked absolutely amazing last grow I can't wait for this.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking real nice rival your seven ghost and sour pebble looked absolutely amazing last grow I can't wait for this.
Thanx CRF! I just finished up wit some Seven Ghosts and AstroDawg. This round of Alien ladies r gonna be Fire. I'm excited about the Galactic Tahoe for sure. Come back and enjoy the show!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hows the GT #3 looking Rival?
Things were doin hella good and they went to shit. I don't have any RA but thinking some kind off bugs r killing them off. Trying to figure things out.

Cannastyle

Cannastyle

Fuuck.....

Sorry to hear that bro....I hope you get them sorted out....

I am really interested to see some GTs finished!

kendog000

kendog000

sorry to hear ur having issues Rival, shit blows mang. Hope it gt sort soonerthan later

Ken

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Things were doin hella good and they went to shit. I don't have any RA but thinking some kind off bugs r killing them off. Trying to figure things out.
Sorry to hear this. It's sounds all to familiar :(

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
You don't have slow growing dingy brown bottom leaves/buds do u?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
You don't have slow growing dingy brown bottom leaves/buds do u?
Nope. The tops growth is what is looking fukd up on some off them. Bottoms look good. I'm gonna try to get some cuts off the GT. Hopefully I can save these strains. If not, I got more beans. Sux wasting all that time tho!

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Sounds like broad mites bro. You need to get a 60x scope and check the new growth. That's where they like to chill/feed.

kendog000

kendog000

geeze Rival, man i hope it aint the broads brother. Sending some K ur way for somethin else instead of those.

Ken

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sounds like broad mites bro. You need to get a 60x scope and check the new growth. That's where they like to chill/feed.
I looked wit my scope and didnt see any bugs. I need to take a better look 2nite. I'm prob just gonna cut them down. I need 2 clean everything in my room again wit bleach and water. Prob gonna use the Sulphur burner also. Any1 recommend something to kill them bitches?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
These girls r long gone but I'm gonna pop more GT and LAD beans soon. Hope all is well with all u Alien Farmers! Here's a pic of my new AstroDawg#2 and Sour Pebbs#1 moms. They r gonna fill the Funk Lab full of joy very soon.
DSCN3094
DSCN3095

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Sorry to hear bout them bugs hate them and as a precaution I'm going to buy some azamax,no ppest strips and prob some neem just to have on hand. Some pretty damn expensive genetics to losing man. Good karma on the new run and current moms bro.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx, bro! I need to stock up on pest control supplies as well. See ya in the threads.

Top Bottom