Road Kill Skunk - Ester Alcohols, Train-wreck and the Catpiss Connection

• Thread starter Backyard_Boogie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
the rrock

the rrock

Here is a example of what the skunk looked like back in the 80s here in northwest oregun.

This is T-1000 from CSI Humboldt/Tigard Farms

I have jars of this curing.
Triangle Kush x purple Urkle

when you first open the jar it has a mid skunk smell but fades as air penetrates.
Smoke is phenomenal, a hint of skunk with more of a piney after taste.
For those that remember the expanding bong hits from your younger years, yes the feeling is still in there and comes with the back of the nose burn on exhale.
This pheno I kept because of the memories it brought back to my head.View attachment 1232760View attachment 1232761View attachment 1232762View attachment 1232763
Not a big producer but damn good smoke.
The skunk is in this one it just needs some TLC:)
Big 10-4 on this one, most the hardcore knockout weed wasnt pretty just did the job(not for novice smokers),plus the major lung blasters are real rare today in flowers,more common in hash or honey oil,before it became easy to get(commercialized).

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

I was just stretching the google Os deep right now guys and I happened to come across another forum board from back in 2016. Check it out someone else experienced that old SoCal Train-wreck Skunky Catpiss pheno. They are searching for it too look...

Screen Shot 2022 04 04 at 31752 PM

Too bad its such an old post the pic is no longer there. I wonder if it looked like mine? Anyways this guy says don't mix the Trainwreck SoCal Catpiss cut with SSH catpiss they are different. Says its probably a Skunk phenotype which would not suprise me considering its the skunkiest bud I have ever smelled and the whole reason I started this thread LOL. Dam I REALLY wish I could find that lost Train-wreck looks like Im not alone. Maybe we can start a coalition LOL 😂

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

I just fomoed me some purple church and some betty white.
I cant wait to have the best weed in town and let people keep getting their hype scout harshies and their "wrong pheno" garbage ass fake gorilla glue from the dispo. and grapefruit bullshit and whatever else. Perma frost. Whatever sounds catchy... But I got that betty bitches. HA

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

I just fomoed me some purple church and some betty white.
I cant wait to have the best weed in town and let people keep getting their hype scout harshies and their "wrong pheno" garbage ass fake gorilla glue from the dispo. and grapefruit bullshit and whatever else. Perma frost. Whatever sounds catchy... But I got that betty bitches. HA
Hell yeah bro! That’s cool thanks for supporting him. His shit is legit that SSH Catpiss Bx3 is so frosty that I’m already seeing trichomes on the water leaves. It’s in veg outside in my backyard and it’s already starting to sparkle. This things gonna be a frost laiden beast I can’t wait. I will post pics on all this catpiss and skunk stuff as it develops!

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Just a few more random pieces of evidence online. Digging in the old forum boards you can tell that there was most likely skunk lineage in the SoCal Train-wreck catpiss pheno. Also just referred to as SoCal Catpiss. Everyone comments that it likely had skunk in it too the smell and lime green flower was classic and hard to mistake once you put it to your nose. These guys below were chatting in the Rollitup forum about old school Catpiss strains seems they know about it too. No one can find what Im looking for but my search goes on...

Screen Shot 2022 04 04 at 43146 PM

Screen Shot 2022 04 04 at 43350 PM

Screen Shot 2022 04 04 at 43306 PM

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

so just a sidenote. now that things are "loosening up" so to speak and so loud weed is starting to come back. check out deat star from akbb. ohio death star is one of those underground greats. if you know you know.

also mota rebel has some ohio death star (for the male) crosses that look stanky.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

It’s funny you say AKBB I just had this tab open in my browser I was thinking about doing it. Anything that has the ammonia/rubbing alcohol smell I’m into. That Death Star sound awesome too.

91749C2D B365 4F28 89BA C6A9CF67BCB7

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

Deathstar is firmly in my top 5. smokin since 94. Super potent and tart with remarkable lung expansion.

Basically what most of us are really looking for is weed that is as goddamn potent as it can be yet the terps are magically smooth on our middle aged lungs. Thats what this skunk hunt is all about. The REWARDING cough not the chlorophil cough.

Me and my buddies were shroomin and my one well traveled buddy was like you guys need to try this. It was like a sacred moment. We were an hour or 2 into the trip and he busted out that death star. DAMN YO.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Deathstar is firmly in my top 5. smokin since 94. Super potent and tart with remarkable lung expansion.

Basically what most of us are really looking for is weed that is as goddamn potent as it can be yet the terps are magically smooth on our middle aged lungs. Thats what this skunk hunt is all about. The REWARDING cough not the chlorophil cough.
Yeah man for sure Im all about that chronic cough lol. The real shit! I looked around online it has proved to be a bit tricky to pin down available death star seeds. AKBB didn't show it on website and also did a google search for Mota nothing really came up. Are they still running this one or is it an older line?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
It’s funny you say AKBB I just had this tab open in my browser I was thinking about doing it. Anything that has the ammonia/rubbing alcohol smell I’m into. That Death Star sound awesome too.

View attachment 1232941
Goddamnit boogie, I guess I’m the white sheep when it comes to ammonia. I can’t stand that shit hahahah.. I’m probably too young for the cat piss era, I was a kush baby. Bababahahaha. Maybe that’s why if it smells like a goddamn gas ⛽️ station I happily welcome 🙏 them to my garden haha..

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

HE updates on JBC not on his own site. Lagging behind on his own site. all his latest is on jbc. Keep an eye out for his new releases on jbc... like blueberry cream... But nevermind that go for the deathstar.

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

[URL unfurl="true"]https://neptuneseedbank.com/product/mota-rebel-space-walk/[/URL]

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

Just sayin. some nice lookin alternatives if you want loud without dropping the price of a set of tires. Although this oldschoolchronic looks pretty damn promising.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

[URL unfurl="true"]https://neptuneseedbank.com/product/mota-rebel-space-walk/[/URL]
Thanks man super solid!

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

also check out that space walk. the link is hidden in there it didn't expand like the others for some reason.

Latest posts

Top Bottom