1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
18 hrs later,
B6E66842 6AE7 4584 AD47 F4560F084A8A

Zoap_On_Ze_Roap

Zoap_On_Ze_Roap

Yo everybody in here , I recently got some BC ROADKILL flower from wnc in North Carolina and it is the closest I have found to true original rks from the 90โ€™s , hope maybe this info helps anyone if not everyone ! Think it was like 75ish a half or something but worth it imo

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Yo everybody in here , I recently got some BC ROADKILL flower from wnc in North Carolina and it is the closest I have found to true original rks from the 90โ€™s , hope maybe this info helps anyone if not everyone ! Think it was like 75ish a half or something but worth it imo
Thats awesome man! Would love to get a cut or seeds of that but Im on the other side of the country in CA. Do you know anywhere that sells cuts of that same BC Roadkill?

Zoap_On_Ze_Roap

Zoap_On_Ze_Roap

Thats awesome man! Would love to get a cut or seeds of that but Im on the other side of the country in CA. Do you know anywhere that sells cuts of that same BC Roadkill?
Not sure but just look up wnc bc roadkill on google and you should be able to get in contact with someone higher up ya know

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
โ€œBC Roadkill is another strain that British Columbia is proud to call their own. This top-shelf strain is rumored to be one of the stinkiest out there (though not in the same way that roadkill is).โ€
(Copy paste(:)

Zoap_On_Ze_Roap

Zoap_On_Ze_Roap

โ€œBC Roadkill is another strain that British Columbia is proud to call their own. This top-shelf strain is rumored to be one of the stinkiest out there (though not in the same way that roadkill is).โ€
(Copy paste(:)
Yeah thatโ€™s the one , itโ€™s roadkill skunk crossed with deep chunk cultivars . The flower that I so happen to find is sold as Thca just so yall know but tbh Iโ€™ve been blazing daily for 16+ years and this stuff blows 95% of dispo n bm bud out the water on its bad day lol . Itโ€™s 100% a more RKS phenotype and has a super deep and dank roadkill terp that hugs ya as soon as you crack the pack . Wish I could just roll up some original RKS or skunk no.1 or super skunk but itโ€™s 5/100 chance of getting s good roadkill terp phenotype during grows

B

BringBackThe90sSkunk

Not sure but just look up wnc bc roadkill on google and you should be able to get in contact with someone higher up ya know
Never ordered from wnc, weary of the touted thca vendors serving beautiful cardboard buds ala piur, flow, etc I've had this in my cart since your post, but still on the fence. Check out handcrafted, they are legit, super fresh dank. I've only ordered from them and firehempfarms this year.

Leeboy

Leeboy

Hey Gang , remember I was talking about some guy with 70,80 skunk? In BC. , and I put up a video he made . Iโ€™m buying a 1/4 for $60 ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ. Heโ€™s even growing in some of his home made fertilizer. If itโ€™s what we want , Iโ€™ll hook you all up with him to buy seeds . ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Hey Gang , remember I was talking about some guy with 70,80 skunk? In BC. , and I put up a video he made . Iโ€™m buying a 1/4 for $60 ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ. Heโ€™s even growing in some of his home made fertilizer. If itโ€™s what we want , Iโ€™ll hook you all up with him to buy seeds . ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ
Hell yeah bro! Im down ๐Ÿค˜

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

Never ordered from wnc, weary of the touted thca vendors serving beautiful cardboard buds ala piur, flow, etc I've had this in my cart since your post, but still on the fence. Check out handcrafted, they are legit, super fresh dank. I've only ordered from them and firehempfarms this year.
I just tried handcrafted "biscotti". Typical thca boof. Harsh and no high. Smells like it was sprayed with fake terp stuff.

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

Firehempfarms slightly better. I got that sugar puss. Actually not too rough and a little buzz to it.

shaganja

shaganja

Looking great so far bro! They got those fat indica style leaves. ๐Ÿ˜
Not to be a Debbie downer, but not sure the fat leaf is the one. Wouldnt it be the aca/columbian leaner? Unless...... the rks pheno is the afgani leaner?! Riot ran a bunch of affies, and he said some are straight stank. Excited to see your results diesel!!

Leeboy

Leeboy

๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฝ

Top Bottom