Road Kill Skunk - Ester Alcohols, Train-wreck and the Catpiss Connection

• Thread starter Backyard_Boogie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzzz

Buzzzz

It is hard to predict the future if we had the ability we could be healthy. That being said, the financial markets are not making a whole lot of sense. Interests have risen but loan rates actually dropped after tge first .5 point interest increase.
This is no longer a national economy but a global economy and that has something to do with the future. Secondly it is kind of silly season because November is not that far away. Should be interesting
They have been transferring the wealth,the middle class is targeted. Own nothing. People with big home notes are screwed.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Not yet,but it seems there’s crisis after crisis each one bigger than the last. That’s how they always get people to go along with stuff they never would in normally circumstances. Look how divided the nation is in U.S.,people never acted like this before. Trump exploited fear,that’s what governments do. I think we’re maybe 5-6 yrs away,maybe 10.
Trumps not in the game now,gas was cheap,groceries affordable,homes were too and I'm not a Trump fan,I think they're all corrupt but personally I'd take those days over now.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Trumps not in the game now,gas was cheap,groceries affordable,homes were too and I'm not a Trump fan,I think they're all corrupt but personally I'd take those days over now.
Really think they’re all corrupt myself. The only difference with one person in office or the other is just difference in how quick we get there. Globalization I mean.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Absolutely I follow markets and real-estate full time now thats all I do. The conditions are actually very different from 2008 right now everyone is calling for a 08 style crash right now but I just don't see it yet. I think we are definitely gonna get a recession in the coming years its inevitable however right now in 2022 this moment I think were in a correction not quite a recession. Its a preview of coming attractions I don't think its fully gonna come unglued until 23 or possibly 24.
I think we have been in a recession since 2019 and the aftermath is coming. I'd say what I really think but I'll get booted and there's good people and info here.

Anthem

Anthem

They have been transferring the wealth,the middle class is targeted. Own nothing. People with big home notes are screwed.
Well yes they are screwed in that if they cannot make the payments until say about 5 or 10 percent of all homes are in foreclosure. There comes a point to where we are all in the same boat. When I say all, I not not including the 1 percent but once it gets to the point of mass foreclosures it kind of does not matter. That will bring everything down. I heard this story years ago but I am pretty sure it is true. After WW II there was a German widow that had a large sum of money in the bank. Bank kept contacting her to withdraw the money and buy something but she ignored the bank. At some point the bank closed her account and sent her a used postage stamp as that was all her account value was worth at the time. Once it gets to a point like this we are all pretty much in the same boat

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

I think we have been in a recession since 2019 and the aftermath is coming. I'd say what I really think but I'll get booted and there's good people and info here.
Nothing offends man,lol. That’s exactly what I’m talking about in U.S. It used to be you could be friends with people you disagreed with & have conversations about difference. Now people wanna kill you if you disagree. I’ve lost best friends because they disagree over something stupid. People are just angrier now.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Nothing offends man,lol. That’s exactly what I’m talking about in U.S. It used to be you could be friends with people you disagreed with & have conversations about difference. Now people wanna kill you if you disagree. I’ve lost best friends because they disagree over something stupid. People are just angrier now.
Well everything is censored and society is pussified,everything is offensive ,the leaders seem to be attacking their own,no more patriotism. I like constructive criticism,it only helps,if it's not an unjustified personal attack,I consider it help.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Well everything is censored and society is pussified,everything is offensive ,the leaders seem to be attacking their own,no more patriotism. I like constructive criticism,it only helps,if it's not an unjustified personal attack,I consider it help.
Yup,electronic medical information. It’s all about more control over us. Also would totally eliminate black market. Then stuff would get real crazy.
I moved out to the country eons ago,never looked back and I never go to a big city,too dog eat dog for me. Here I know all my neighbours and we watch out for each other.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Totally agree with you,pussified X’s 100!

Anthem

Anthem

I hear that one a lot as well. I think there is more to it than just targeting the middle class. The thing is the middle class is going way because of tech as much as anything. I like backyard boogie live in a good area of OC. What I have noticed is the people in my area are not leaving the house to go to work so much anymore a lot are working from home. The flu made this possible. But at the same time the flu expressed the have and the have nots even more

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

I moved out to the country eons ago,never looked back and I never go to a big city,too dog eat dog for me. Here I know all my neighbours and we watch out for each other.
Same here,last time I was in big city was for surgery. Try to stay away.

Anthem

Anthem

It is a sad situation and we have the new agencies to thank for much of it. There is so much fake news in the US today it is totally unacceptable. But that is part of what is driving people apart.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

It is a sad situation and we have the new agencies to thank for much of it. There is so much fake news in the US today it is totally unacceptable. But that is part of what is driving people apart.
The fake news is so bad it’s nuts! Every time my gf says I read this or that,I say no that’s total bullshit. People don’t use discernment anymore.

Anthem

Anthem

I had a friend say this. Trump told the American people to drink bleach when the flu hit. I did not want to start an argument so I just said oh. I went home and I had to research this for about an hour to get to the bottom of it. Turns out he did make a comment behind closed doors in the Oval Office and stated as a JOKE hey can we just get the American people to drink bleach. But see what it got turned into

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

I hear that one a lot as well. I think there is more to it than just targeting the middle class. The thing is the middle class is going way because of tech as much as anything. I like backyard boogie live in a good area of OC. What I have noticed is the people in my area are not leaving the house to go to work so much anymore a lot are working from home. The flu made this possible. But at the same time the flu expressed the have and the have nots even more
I think the 4th industrial revolution is upon us and everything is aimed at automation and most people will be useless unless you have skills in demand you're going under,I expect universal welfare to be pushed . I don't know how Ford,GM toyota etc could afford to shut operations down or run so few cars,the lots were empty for 3 years when in the past society was based on automotive,somethings going on and it isn't good. There is a big push for EV yet at the same time there are commercials on Tv for 3/4 ton 4x4 pickups.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

I had a friend say this. Trump told the American people to drink bleach when the flu hit. I did not want to start an argument so I just said oh. I went home and I had to research this for about an hour to get to the bottom of it. Turns out he did make a comment behind closed doors in the Oval Office and stated as a JOKE hey can we just get the American people to drink bleach. But see what it got turned into
Regardless if you support the left or right,the ones you vote for feed from the same trough

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

I think the 4th industrial revolution is upon us and everything is aimed at automation and most people will be useless unless you have skills in demand you're going under,I expect universal welfare to be pushed . I don't know how Ford,GM toyota etc could afford to shut operations down or run so few cars,the lots were empty for 3 years when in the past society was based on automotive,somethings going on and it isn't good. There is a big push for EV yet at the same time there are commercials on Tv for 3/4 ton 4x4 pickups.
Totally once everything goes automated a lot of people are gonna be deemed useless.

Latest posts

Top Bottom