• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaKryptik

CannaKryptik

What about Obsol33t's Rks91? He's used it in a couple crosses

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

RKS.... read through most of this thread on a couple occasions. Any luck?
Do you still consider AF1 one of your favorites? I have 3 in veg a couple weeks out from flower. I fkd up and only got 1/4 of the Trumps candy to germ. I will have to skuff or crack the last few. Hope she's a winner too!
AF1 has been one of the most beautiful plants in flower. I popped 3 beans got 3 phenos. I just jarred one and one's in paper bag and the oddball gg4 like pheno is still hanging. Massive yielding plants. I cant wait for the cure! I have Uncle festers skunk no18 in 1st week of flower. Huge fan leaves. I had an Exotic genetics OMFG or HSC all gass OG pollinate my 3rd pheno. Both went full on hermie due to light leaks or nute stress. I starved the AF1 in organic soil in a 5 gallon pot. Massive root balls. Im curious to topop some of them as the OMFG is fkn CRAZY terps on my 2nd pheno. Did 3 seeds and 3 phenos on that too.
AF1
20220127 055708
20220127 055702

20220127 055422
20220114 052137
20220203 090257

None seem really skunky yet b4 the cure. Fuel maybe. I want to find something like i had in mid80s.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

No luck on RKS,
AF1 rocks!!
Trumps candy #5 is the shit.
I’m running Air Force, secret service, T-1000 and Obama S1 in week 3 of flower:)
I bought a pk of each AF1 and Trumps Candy for $500 on sale. Only got 25% germ rate on TC. Heres a pic of TC#1 LOL

I only want to grow Ethos, CSI Humbolt or Founding Fathers Genetics anymore lol. Im liking Exotic genetics more and more too though.
20220202 140912

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
I think initially what happened was the people that had access to it got turned off by internet forums that's for sure

20220106 154534
20220106 154535

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
I have to agree Chemdog D is super stinky. But the skunk field i visited was pretty much intolerable near harvest and the rooms in colorado with the hybrid was as strong or stronger and kind of offensive than the chem. I have been in a big room of her too.

Boy i wish i had some bag seeds from those packages. I hate that i have thrown away seeds from the original cuts. A lot of seeds. :-(
Jars of light green skunk buds would make yer eyes water lmaop

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter

I_GROW_SKUNK

I_GROW_SKUNK

Wow... Well, the Skunk is right here in Oklahoma anytime anyone wants to come check her out. Smells just like the old days boys... It's gonna bea process to work it out. And sadly, I can't trust anyone with helping me...

Dtekk

Dtekk

Wow... Well, the Skunk is right here in Oklahoma anytime anyone wants to come check her out. Smells just like the old days boys... It's gonna bea process to work it out. And sadly, I can't trust anyone with helping me...
any seeds or clones?

I_GROW_SKUNK

I_GROW_SKUNK

I have seeds available BUT they still have SOME hermie issues. It's straight up road Kill, just needs the the kinks worked out of her. Me being limited on plant count is the only reason it's been such a long, tedious process..

Dtekk

Dtekk

I have seeds available BUT they still have SOME hermie issues. It's straight up road Kill, just needs the the kinks worked out of her. Me being limited on plant count is the only reason it's been such a long, tedious process..
It is long and tedious, if possible i'd take some seeds. I bought into the Heimee Cheeba RKS seeds popped 4 not all too expensive lol. I got 1 runt 2 herms and a sweet strain with no kind of skunk in it.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Well an update on the Uncle festers skunk no18....MEHHH...nothing special here folks. Actually unimpressed. Its ok smoke but he sure hyped it up. Big leafy buds that have minimal skunk terps. I only got 2 females out of what I popped so no actual pheno hunt.

I_GROW_SKUNK

I_GROW_SKUNK

Well an update on the Uncle festers skunk no18....MEHHH...nothing special here folks. Actually unimpressed. Its ok smoke but he sure hyped it up. Big leafy buds that have minimal skunk terps. I only got 2 females out of what I popped so no actual pheno hunt.
Man that blows. Mine are actually skunk but like I said before, they have issues...

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
That's a big negative. Once we go legal nationwide, it won't be illegal then
Ahh, the truth comes out.
I mail through the postal service and ups constantly.
Clones, cuttings and finished flower.
If your not willing to prove what you say then just like every other individual that says they have it are not being truthful with the community.
Your claims are to be taken with a grain of salt just like every other individuals claims of having skunk.
I will mail you an ounce of fire with a return package with already paid postage.
All you have to do is put one nug in an air tight container with disposable gloves on your hands as to not incriminate yourself and then drop in a local public USPS drop box.
You don’t even have to go to the post office.
So there we go:)
Proof is in the pudding.
You refuse everyone here no’s your full of it.
You see I created this thread with a quest to find for all farmers here on The Farm!
If your going to roll in here and say you have it but are not willing to prove it then this is not a place for your “claims”.
I shall await to see your honesty to the community.

I_GROW_SKUNK

I_GROW_SKUNK

🦨I'm willing to prove it. Come to Eastern Oklahoma and I'll let you smell 🦨it all day, any day, except nights because I'm working. I don't owe you anything to prove my point. I shared my experiences and journey so far, that's all. Believe or not, that's up to you.🦨 But I'm certainly not risking everything I worked decades for so I can get your validation. 🦨Get lost with that bs...✌🏻

I_GROW_SKUNK

I_GROW_SKUNK

Ahh, the truth comes out.
I mail through the postal service and ups constantly.
Clones, cuttings and finished flower.
If your not willing to prove what you say then just like every other individual that says they have it are not being truthful with the community.
Your claims are to be taken with a grain of salt just like every other individuals claims of having skunk.
I will mail you an ounce of fire with a return package with already paid postage.
All you have to do is put one nug in an air tight container with disposable gloves on your hands as to not incriminate yourself and then drop in a local public USPS drop box.
You don’t even have to go to the post office.
So there we go:)
Proof is in the pudding.
You refuse everyone here no’s your full of it.
You see I created this thread with a quest to find for all farmers here on The Farm!
If your going to roll in here and say you have it but are not willing to prove it then this is not a place for your “claims”.
I shall await to see your honesty to the community.
Why would you get upset because I don't want to commit a felony? 😂 Makes no sense... Actually, I offered to trade you seeds a long time ago and you never replied back so, that's 100% on you...

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

🦨I'm willing to prove it. Come to Eastern Oklahoma and I'll let you smell 🦨it all day, any day, except nights because I'm working. I don't owe you anything to prove my point. I shared my experiences and journey so far, that's all. Believe or not, that's up to you.🦨 But I'm certainly not risking everything I worked decades for so I can get your validation. 🦨Get lost with that bs...✌🏻
If you have it i beg you to s1 and make seeds. Dont worry about the herm issues, most of the best cannabis has that anyway and it might be the reason why skunk got culled from many gardens. Would you be willing to post some dry flower pics? Sorry if i missed it but where did you come across this skunk?

Latest posts

Top Bottom