Road Kill Skunk

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I_GROW_SKUNK

I_GROW_SKUNK

I have no idea how long it would take.i suppose that would depend on how stable/unstable the original lines are and how many seeds you can search through each time. If you could nail it though it would be well worth it. Anyone who could bring real deal road kill in every pack would become a fucking legend in the game.
I guarantee you, it would be the first million dollar strain...You would literally own the ENTIRE market to yourself...

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I'm sure I heard someone say recently that this blue skies Vienna is a con man.i'll look to see if I did.
I'm no good at posting links but go to bean basement añd look up a thread titled ..
"Blue sky Vienna lies"
Basically there's plenty of credible people talking about he's an absolute bullshitter. Ib never dealt with personally so I'm not sure what's true but I will say a lot of the story's come from people I do know and trust.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

The problem with RKS is that there has been so many bullshitters claiming to have it when they don't .cashing in on peoples nostalgic need for something they thought they had years ago. Now the market has become wary of people selling seeds that are supposedly rks as practically all of em turn out to not be true road kill. But if someone really did produce seeds where legit road kill phenos could be found in every pack that info would get round the canna community really fucking fast.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

The problem with RKS is that there has been so many bullshitters claiming to have it when they don't .cashing in on peoples nostalgic need for something they thought they had years ago. Now the market has become wary of people selling seeds that are supposedly rks as practically all of em turn out to not be true road kill. But if someone really did produce seeds where legit road kill phenos could be found in every pack that info would get round the canna community really fucking fast.
Alaska Cannabis Cache. He’s maintained a bunch of lines since the 70’s. He has RKS and several other legends. However he had a bad heart attack last year and quit temporarily. His son has stepped in and their old webpage is gone.

Warning. His seeds are not cheap. You’ll have to email them at present.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I’ve been saying this for years. The concentrate company’s would be going apeshit here if it was found. There’s skunk in a lot of strains but always with something fruit or sweet or whatever.

I_GROW_SKUNK

I_GROW_SKUNK

I’ve been saying this for years. The concentrate company’s would be going apeshit here if it was found. There’s skunk in a lot of strains but always with something fruit or sweet or whatever.
I havent ever found a true skunk even with a fruit on it...unless you mean what the plants smell like growing

I_GROW_SKUNK

I_GROW_SKUNK

outside of the single female I have found in my old beans...thus far anyways
\

I_GROW_SKUNK

I_GROW_SKUNK

Alaska Cannabis Cache. He’s maintained a bunch of lines since the 70’s. He has RKS and several other legends. However he had a bad heart attack last year and quit temporarily. His son has stepped in and their old webpage is gone.

It is really sounding like your a damn rip artist yourself...not cheap beans for sale that are expensive lol...nice try al-Qaida...

I_GROW_SKUNK

I_GROW_SKUNK

That website is a straight up scam. No social media links no nothing. No way to contact except email, super fishy...

I_GROW_SKUNK

I_GROW_SKUNK

Also with as big of a name as Heime Cheeba, you think he wouldnt have a huge website with tons of info and flashyness? Come on bro...

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Also with as big of a name as Heime Cheeba, you think he wouldnt have a huge website with tons of info and flashyness? Come on bro...
He’s called that because he the Pakistanis could not pronounce Jamie Schenk.

Adults only please. Know it alls drift.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
the OG Kush strain I had years ago was pretty sour. But it was a clone from a dude in Florida so if it was an actual OG Kush?
I’m a skunk pine searching fool. Always looking and disappointed.
Everything I’ve been fucking with the last few years leans more diesel.
A few months ago found a spectacular pheno from CSI Humboldt that’s almost straight up evergreen tree sappy and beautiful:)

I_GROW_SKUNK

I_GROW_SKUNK

Try doing some research. Over and out.
I am sorry dude. Didnt mean to be a douche on 4/20. However, I am fairly well connected to some of the biggest names in the cannabis industry in the US. The one thing I am telling you that everyone here knows is a fact, Heime Cheeba is celebrity status amongst growers. In fact, a fucking legend! If he had strains, they would be on all the biggest seed banks and everyone would know what company is his. Something along the line of Jbleezy from Seed Junky Genetics. Your not an icon in the game and yet only operate a half assed website...just doesnt make logical sense...

Top Bottom