Road Kill Skunk

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I_GROW_SKUNK

I_GROW_SKUNK

the OG Kush strain I had years ago was pretty sour. But it was a clone from a dude in Florida so if it was an actual OG Kush?
I’m a skunk pine searching fool. Always looking and disappointed.
Everything I’ve been fucking with the last few years leans more diesel.
A few months ago found a spectacular pheno from CSI Humboldt that’s almost straight up evergreen tree sappy and beautiful:)
was that the 79 xmas bud?

I_GROW_SKUNK

I_GROW_SKUNK

Ran that also, wasn’t even near as close as the Chemdog 91 cross
He said it was an open poillination effort in hopes to preserve the strain. I bet a nice 200 seed pheno hunt would get you the same thing as from the later 70's

Creampie

Creampie

Being out of the game for a few years i now feel safe to give my thoughts and what i came up on the line.The road kill skunk pheno still exist ive seen it and seeds can still be bought online that carrys the traits along with myself and others i know who hold the seeds. If you do enough research and pheno hunting you will find it . Multiple older known breeders have gave correct hints on where it can be found . It is an amost pure indica line with thick stems and unique to most indica lines on the market.Multiple award winning lines also came from these gentics but if your in it for the money why tell the world when you can make multiple phenos popular and cash in on more than once this i now clearly understand .I nor anyone i know have grown riots lines but hearing him talk about it online makes me think hes on the correct path or really does have it wish i seen a pic of his rks to confirm. Bodhi i beleive just had a cross or something simular in smells because his plants he posted on the rks didnt look like the line im talking about, all other players just seem to just try to cash in on the name because the genetics they listed are all wrong and plant pics are nothing alike.

I_GROW_SKUNK

I_GROW_SKUNK

Being out of the game for a few years i now feel safe to give my thoughts and what i came up on the line.The road kill skunk pheno still exist ive seen it and seeds can still be bought online that carrys the traits along with myself and others i know who hold the seeds. If you do enough research and pheno hunting you will find it . Multiple older known breeders have gave correct hints on where it can be found . It is an amost pure indica line with thick stems and unique to most indica lines on the market.Multiple award winning lines also came from these gentics but if your in it for the money why tell the world when you can make multiple phenos popular and cash in on more than once this i now clearly understand .I nor anyone i know have grown riots lines but hearing him talk about it online makes me think hes on the correct path or really does have it wish i seen a pic of his rks to confirm. Bodhi i beleive just had a cross or something simular in smells because his plants he posted on the rks didnt look like the line im talking about, all other players just seem to just try to cash in on the name because the genetics they listed are all wrong and plant pics are nothing alike.
To think there is only one variance out there is foolish. I have the real deal RKS from the late 80's. IT smells just like skunk spray. I have also seen plants that smelled like skunk but turn into a dead animal type smell. It was clearly skunk, just different. You basically said the same thing but then discredit someone to have the strain because it looks different than yours? That would be you basing your assumption that only 1 variation of skunk exists, which we both know isnt true. You literally just said so in your post lol

Gazman

Gazman

Wherr is it pm me

Gazman

Gazman

To think there is only one variance out there is foolish. I have the real deal RKS from the late 80's. IT smells just like skunk spray. I have also seen plants that smelled like skunk but turn into a dead animal type smell. It was clearly skunk, just different. You basically said the same thing but then discredit someone to have the strain because it looks different than yours? That would be you basing your assumption that only 1 variation of skunk exists, which we both know isnt true. You literally just said so in your post lol
Tell me where to go i want to test it with my Rks

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

RKS.... read through most of this thread on a couple occasions. Any luck?
Do you still consider AF1 one of your favorites? I have 3 in veg a couple weeks out from flower. I fkd up and only got 1/4 of the Trumps candy to germ. I will have to skuff or crack the last few. Hope she's a winner too!

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

The Skunk we had in east Ky came from Meigs county Ohio, in the late 70s. It was a narrow leaf Kerala hybrid, crossed with some kind of broad leaf Indica. The plants were Sativa/narrow leaf in structure. Big Plants.. My buddy lost it to the cops in 1984 due to a rat.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
RKS.... read through most of this thread on a couple occasions. Any luck?
Do you still consider AF1 one of your favorites? I have 3 in veg a couple weeks out from flower. I fkd up and only got 1/4 of the Trumps candy to germ. I will have to skuff or crack the last few. Hope she's a winner too!
No luck on RKS,
AF1 rocks!!
Trumps candy #5 is the shit.
I’m running Air Force, secret service, T-1000 and Obama S1 in week 3 of flower:)

Last edited:
BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

No luck on RKS,
AF1 rocks!!
Trumps candy #5 is the shit.
I’m running Air Force, secret service, T-1000 and Obama S1 in week 3 of flower:)
Nice! I am glad a buddy of mine turned me on to FFG. I Have all those lol. My 1st grow was Obama Kush. HOOKED! LOL we have same taste in weed. I will keep my diary up.

Top Bottom