Road Kill Skunk

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Its gotta be around.....some fuckin where.....some dude up on the Ridge has it running this whole time, sittin back in his rocker, sayin .... yep ~ lol
This is so true. There is alot of people that dont do the internet either, and they could care less about selling seeds or making money off it. They just keep to themselves for the most part.

Srenots

Srenots

This is so true. There is alot of people that dont do the internet either, and they could care less about selling seeds or making money off it. They just keep to themselves for the most part.

Gifting is where its at....fuck the money man.... if there wasnt so many greedy fuckers in the world, it would be a much better place ~

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Gifting is where its at....fuck the money man.... if there wasnt so many greedy fuckers in the world, it would be a much better place ~

Cute thought. Almost seems possible if high enough. But in my experience no one with anything as valuable as real skunk today would ever share. And they never would in the “hippy” days either.

Capitalism rules whether we like it or not. And when we dont like it we are not usually on the recieving money side. :-)

Srenots

Srenots

Cute thought. Almost seems possible if high enough. But in my experience no one with anything as valuable as real skunk today would ever share. And they never would in the “hippy” days either.

Capitalism rules whether we like it or not. And when we dont like it we are not usually on the recieving money side. :-)

exactly.....well said

Srenots

Srenots

lol....all good, just gift when u can....and Karma just might come back to u once in while....might take a while, but it always comes back sometime....never know when u might need some help, or even just a simple favor....think positive, surround urself with positive people, and its a Magic Carpet Ride.... Be Happy, Dont Worry ~

basscaptain

basscaptain

lol....all good, just gift when u can....and Karma just might come back to u once in while....might take a while, but it always comes back sometime....never know when u might need some help, or even just a simple favor....think positive, surround urself with positive people, and its a Magic Carpet Ride.... Be Happy, Dont Worry ~
so ture......

it you hang around fuck ups your going to have a LONG HARD ROAD.........

Put yourself around people that back there play with Not TALK But Hard Work and your life is going to Run a LOT Easier ......... you start been ing the RIGHT Places at the Right Time.....

Not getting hooked and booked with the trash pile..................................

Srenots

Srenots

so ture......

it you hang around fuck ups your going to have a LONG HARD ROAD.........

Put yourself around people that back there play with Not TALK But Hard Work and your life is going to Run a LOT Easier ......... you start been ing the RIGHT Places at the Right Time.....

Not getting hooked and booked with the trash pile..................................

The Farm Rocks ~

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I remember getting real skunk when I was a teenager in 80-90s, my uncle used to get the best smoke back then, been so long since I've had real thing. If I had a cut, honestly I'd share, the world needs certain things in it & that's 1 of them

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
This;

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

This;

Yup, I've never dealt with them.

I'm waiting on my own package from somewhere with fingers crossed. Anyone heard of harvest mutual, I found top dawg there so took chance

farmerlion

farmerlion

I'm going through some old Ancestral Skunk. Doing selections for a reproduction next season. Hundreds of well connected people have searched for years now. If RKS was out there, I or a friend of mine would have it.
I'm going through a early filial cross of Ancestral Skunk before it was worked in the UK. This might be the best opportunity to resurrect the legendary strain from the void of mythology and ghosts. There's a total of 38 seeds. I was blessed with 19 of them to search through and reproduce with.
The germination rates are poor and will be a great challenge. We hope to have these available in the next few years.
Peace farmerlion

Top Bottom