Road Kill Skunk

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SystemUpdate

SystemUpdate

I didn’t read this whole thread, but I figured I’d chime in for anyone subscribed since it was active somewhat recently.

This dude has what he claims is pre skunk genetics that he has on sale today as an Instagram promotion. I found this thread trying to find his website to check it all out.

Here’s his insta

Here’s his website : I guess the name is blue skies Vienna

I’m trying to decide if I’m going for a pack or just a a la cart seed option. Hope this helps

SystemUpdate

SystemUpdate

My post got tagged for a mod, I’m guessing cause I’m not super active with posts and inserted links. I’m assuming my post might not make it up in time for the promo to still be going, so I’ll drop the info again real quick. There’s a guy claiming old school skunk genetics from oldtimer1

you can find his Instagram under the handle blueskiesvienna

and his website by googling roadkill skunk boss pack

i hope this isn’t spam

Clembleu

Clembleu

I seen this also and follow him. I caught him being interviewed on Future Cannabis Project along with a few people growing his gear. While they all said they found some unique terps in his gear, none of them said they found a true RKS. He apparently has all of Oldtimer1's seeds. The story is the gentleman brought seed into his garden in the 80's iirc and hadn't introduced any new outside genetics. So his lines are pure old school one way or the other.

noseburn

noseburn

I just want everyone to beware of dominion packs, I was dumb to order over 8 packs and didnt keep anything. What is sad that when I left reviews at seedsherenow to warn others, they deleted it because they are buddies. I stopped purchasing from seedsherenow.

I_GROW_SKUNK

I_GROW_SKUNK

I grew almost every skunk out there to see if anyone had the true skunk besides myself. I grew naturesfarm uncle fester skunk, Duke Diamond Skunk VA, blue skies vienna boss, and countless others on the market. All of those were not even close to anything skunky, except a single plant out the Duke Diamond Skunk VA packs I ran. And it wasn't the real deal we all love...PASS... Switching gears to my heirloom skunk. My uncle started growing cannabis late in life in 1992. He got the seeds out of a bag of skunk bud, when he visited Mexico in 1991. He brought the seeds back and started growing them the following summer in 1992. He grew and open pollinated the seeds up until he died in 2002. I took over his stash of seeds. It was like a few thousand seeds. There is skunk in the line, a sweet honeysuckle in there and a lemon flavonoid in there. I slowly isolated the RKS out of the line and have been growing it off and on up until 2012. In 2012, I noticed that the skunk was non-existent anymore. I then began my journey to slowly work the line to have something unique. Eventually legalization came and I quickly realized that I had a million dollar strain on my hands... I started working the line vigoursly once medical came to Oklahoma a couple years ago. I have the real deal skunk. It does exist. I will be releasing seeds in a short while. The damn plant wants to herm if you look at if funny. I really, really dont want to introduce any outside genetics to fix it. I got a lot of it worked out but it still happens occasionally... Once its stable, I will be going to market...It smells like a dead skunk in the road, rotting meat, skunk spray and more skunk spray, when I open my pollination tent... Its coming guys, just be patient with me to work out the issues...

Jwhy333

Jwhy333

I grew almost every skunk out there to see if anyone had the true skunk besides myself. I grew naturesfarm uncle fester skunk, Duke Diamond Skunk VA, blue skies vienna boss, and countless others on the market. All of those were not even close to anything skunky, except a single plant out the Duke Diamond Skunk VA packs I ran. And it wasn't the real deal we all love...PASS... Switching gears to my heirloom skunk. My uncle started growing cannabis late in life in 1992. He got the seeds out of a bag of skunk bud, when he visited Mexico in 1991. He brought the seeds back and started growing them the following summer in 1992. He grew and open pollinated the seeds up until he died in 2002. I took over his stash of seeds. It was like a few thousand seeds. There is skunk in the line, a sweet honeysuckle in there and a lemon flavonoid in there. I slowly isolated the RKS out of the line and have been growing it off and on up until 2012. In 2012, I noticed that the skunk was non-existent anymore. I then began my journey to slowly work the line to have something unique. Eventually legalization came and I quickly realized that I had a million dollar strain on my hands... I started working the line vigoursly once medical came to Oklahoma a couple years ago. I have the real deal skunk. It does exist. I will be releasing seeds in a short while. The damn plant wants to herm if you look at if funny. I really, really dont want to introduce any outside genetics to fix it. I got a lot of it worked out but it still happens occasionally... Once its stable, I will be going to market...It smells like a dead skunk in the road, rotting meat, skunk spray and more skunk spray, when I open my pollination tent... Its coming guys, just be patient with me to work out the issues...

Hey man I’ll gladly test some early gear for ya! Ran all those packs you ran in hopes to find spray but was so bummed each time

I_GROW_SKUNK

I_GROW_SKUNK

Hey man I’ll gladly test some early gear for ya! Ran all those packs you ran in hopes to find spray but was so bummed each time
I appreciate the love for the skunk my guy. I really want to get this right before letting anyone try it. Only 10-15% of the plants carry the skunk smell into harvest. Lots of burnt rubber, chem and diesel like characteristics too... It’s so hard differentiating what’s going to be what by just a stem rub. They all smell like straight fierce, chem and diesel when in the very small veg stages. once they hit about a ft , they start smelling more like skunk. But then i have to flower each one out to find the straight skunk spray. Then out of those, i have to try each one after a cure to see if it retains the skunk smell. 90% don’t. it’s more burnt rubber and chem like characteristics.
All of that while staying within my legal patient plant count. It’s hard to dig through all of these because it’s time consuming. But at the same time i don’t trust the nose of other people to get this historical plant what it actually needs... So like i said before, soon i’ll have them. And if your in the oklahoma area, i will be doing seed drops in person with samples to show proof of the skunk. I have a couple of other rare genetics i have been playing with since the Over Grow days. My OG handle was Trick2Ez if you remember those days and who was who... Anyways enough Rambling.
Another thing, since the strain hermies, i don’t really have a male yet. I may have to go S1 on the seeds...
One last thing. Whoever said in this thread that they only got that stank and smell from more indica and not sativa varieties, that’s 100% accurate with my skunk. The plant grows like a straight up afghanni plant. My guess is, there is a farmer in Afghanistan growing the original skunk lines, somewhere in the Kush mountains...

B1F12F2F 0DE9 46CC AF49 0907751EAFC8
DA92BD32 CC30 4B05 8BE8 9F1ADFD4CE02
8864560F 2211 44E7 99CB 4FF6189BA9E9
A67011D8 E8F9 420E 9A35 19CC2D242469
220ED637 2C6D 42ED B273 EC83CDAFBDA7
DDDCBCF5 D8B6 4DA4 9FEA B5A9FD87C506
456D0599 D6EF 4F3E A1CA D6AC8BE05C1B
45537443 7E80 4AD9 A6E0 4F4E76CAD3B1
55406992 81FE 4B80 84D8 D6FE6F2C4960
F356809C 07F4 41B4 ABD8 F2D77D4CEA37
CAC12E39 5E7D 4D64 92FB 0649B306C4F8
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I appreciate the love for the skunk my guy. I really want to get this right before letting anyone try it. Only 10-15% of the plants carry the skunk smell into harvest. Lots of burnt rubber, chem and diesel like characteristics too... It’s so hard differentiating what’s going to be what by just a stem rub. They all smell like straight fierce, chem and diesel when in the very small veg stages. once they hit about a ft , they start smelling more like skunk. But then i have to flower each one out to find the straight skunk spray. Then out of those, i have to try each one after a cure to see if it retains the skunk smell. 90% don’t. it’s more burnt rubber and chem like characteristics.
All of that while staying within my legal patient plant count. It’s hard to dig through all of these because it’s time consuming. But at the same time i don’t trust the nose of other people to get this historical plant what it actually needs... So like i said before, soon i’ll have them. And if your in the oklahoma area, i will be doing seed drops in person with samples to show proof of the skunk. I have a couple of other rare genetics i have been playing with since the Over Grow days. My OG handle was Trick2Ez if you remember those days and who was who... Anyways enough Rambling.
Another thing, since the strain hermies, i don’t really have a male yet. I may have to go S1 on the seeds...
One last thing. Whoever said in this thread that they only got that stank and smell from more indica and not sativa varieties, that’s 100% accurate with my skunk. The plant grows like a straight up afghanni plant. My guess is, there is a farmer in Afghanistan growing the original skunk lines, somewhere in the Kush mountains...
Good luck brother!
Hope you can pull this skunk out of a hat:)

I_GROW_SKUNK

I_GROW_SKUNK

Good luck brother!
Hope you can pull this skunk out of a hat:)
Me too brother, me too. And not just for the fact that it could easily be a million dollar plant, but just for the sake of having the long lost skunk back again... The crazy thing is, this genetic line has had nothing at all added to it. Just through selective breeding I have found some the same legendary smells and tastes from cannabis history. It is my theory, based on me knowing these genetic lines are pure, that the RKS was the parent strain that bred the Chem line, the diesel's, OG Kush, and possibly the stinkier cheeses. I can certainly smell chem and diesel variations in the RKS during early veg but it fades into something different once they start getting bigger. I just need to run enough seeds until I can pull the skunk spray out of here. I got 1 female right now that IS the old school skunk. From late veg to smoking it, it smells like a skunk got ran over on a hot day in the sun and rotted. Its straight foul skunkyness... Anyways I know its hard to believe a random guy on the internet, but the one thing I want everyone to know is, the strain exists... Hopefully I can make a believer out of everyone soon enough...stay lifted with the dank....

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Me too brother, me too. And not just for the fact that it could easily be a million dollar plant, but just for the sake of having the long lost skunk back again... The crazy thing is, this genetic line has had nothing at all added to it. Just through selective breeding I have found some the same legendary smells and tastes from cannabis history. It is my theory, based on me knowing these genetic lines are pure, that the RKS was the parent strain that bred the Chem line, the diesel's, OG Kush, and possibly the stinkier cheeses. I can certainly smell chem and diesel variations in the RKS during early veg but it fades into something different once they start getting bigger. I just need to run enough seeds until I can pull the skunk spray out of here. I got 1 female right now that IS the old school skunk. From late veg to smoking it, it smells like a skunk got ran over on a hot day in the sun and rotted. Its straight foul skunkyness... Anyways I know its hard to believe a random guy on the internet, but the one thing I want everyone to know is, the strain exists... Hopefully I can make a believer out of everyone soon enough...stay lifted with the dank....
It definitely exists.bodhi had a true road kill male.he hit Chemdog 91 with it to make skunk91. Iv got some f3's in the vault iv been holding onto for a few years.bodhi says they'r only intended for out door grows but iv seen people run em indoors successfully.

I_GROW_SKUNK

I_GROW_SKUNK

It definitely exists.bodhi had a true road kill male.he hit Chemdog 91 with it to make skunk91. Iv got some f3's in the vault iv been holding onto for a few years.bodhi says they'r only intended for out door grows but iv seen people run em indoors successfully.
it honestly makes sense that bodhi has it. I think it’s just a true afghani that had the skunk loudness bred out of it because of legality

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I didn’t read this whole thread, but I figured I’d chime in for anyone subscribed since it was active somewhat recently.

This dude has what he claims is pre skunk genetics that he has on sale today as an Instagram promotion. I found this thread trying to find his website to check it all out.

Here’s his insta

Here’s his website : I guess the name is blue skies Vienna

I’m trying to decide if I’m going for a pack or just a a la cart seed option. Hope this helps
I'm sure I heard someone say recently that this blue skies Vienna is a con man.i'll look to see if I did.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

it honestly makes sense that bodhi has it. I think it’s just a true afghani that had the skunk loudness bred out of it because of legality
You mention yours were herming a lot at one point. Bodhi says the skunk91 do that too.thats why he advises growing em outdoors only. i wouldn't be surprised if it was the exact same lines you speak of.

I_GROW_SKUNK

I_GROW_SKUNK

You mention yours were herming a lot at one point. Bodhi says the skunk91 do that too.thats why he advises growing em outdoors only. i wouldn't be surprised if it was the exact same lines you speak of.
The picky bitch herms if you even look at it sideways... Out of 58 seeds so far, only 1 plant that I can claim is true skunkyness to the finished smoke. The other ones smell like the skunk but cure into a chem-esq smell... Maybe I might be able to catch Bodhi at an even and show him my female and we can collab with his male...That would be sick and a HUGE shortcut honestly lol

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

The picky bitch herms if you even look at it sideways... Out of 58 seeds so far, only 1 plant that I can claim is true skunkyness to the finished smoke. The other ones smell like the skunk but cure into a chem-esq smell... Maybe I might be able to catch Bodhi at an even and show him my female and we can collab with his male...That would be sick and a HUGE shortcut honestly lol
That would be cool but I don't know if Bodhi still has that male. I haven't seen him use it on anything else but at the same time I don't see him intentionally dropping the cut from his collection but sometimes shit happens out of your control. I'm sure you could find out and I'm also sure the herms and non road kill phenos could be bred out over time.

I_GROW_SKUNK

I_GROW_SKUNK

That would be cool but I don't know if Bodhi still has that male. I haven't seen him use it on anything else but at the same time I don't see him intentionally dropping the cut from his collection but sometimes shit happens out of your control. I'm sureycd find out and I'm also sure the herms and non road kill phenos could be bred out over time.
Yeah I KNOW it can be bred out but how long will that take? I am just trying to shortcut and save a few years before full legalization happens and some red neck in Kentucky (I can say this because im from Oklahoma 🤣) has been growing it since the 70's or 80's and lets a company buy it off him for pennies on the dollar, and then you have some big ego, ass clown of a company holding the special plant basically hostage for everyone but the rich and connected. I want to make a little bit of money off it to get my grow facility up and fully running, then I am gonna S1 and sell 20 seeds for 100 bucks to make sure everyone gets a skunk spray in every pack. No tax, no shipping. All day...

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Yeah I KNOW it can be bred out but how long will that take? I am just trying to shortcut and save a few years before full legalization happens and some red neck in Kentucky (I can say this because im from Oklahoma 🤣) has been growing it since the 70's or 80's and lets a company buy it off him for pennies on the dollar, and then you have some big ego, ass clown of a company holding the special plant basically hostage for everyone but the rich and connected. I want to make a little bit of money off it to get my grow facility up and fully running, then I am gonna S1 and sell 20 seeds for 100 bucks to make sure everyone gets a skunk spray in every pack. No tax, no shipping. All day...
I have no idea how long it would take.i suppose that would depend on how stable/unstable the original lines are and how many seeds you can search through each time. If you could nail it though it would be well worth it. Anyone who could bring real deal road kill in every pack would become a fucking legend in the game.

I_GROW_SKUNK

I_GROW_SKUNK

I have no idea how long it would take.i suppose that would depend on how stable/unstable the original lines are and how many seeds you can search through each time. If you could nail it though it would be well worth it. Anyone who could bring real deal road kill in every pack would become a fucking legend in the game.
str8 up fucking legend... I got a boner off that more than the moeny lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom