Road Kill Skunk

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey mim, i think we also lost the term "roach" along with some great strains, i told my buddy to pass me the roach and he just kept saying huh ?
Funny as hell......
Maybe those paper tips put the "roach" into extinction....

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Hey plumber, if you were referring to me, yea , but its the east coast sour diesel cut that i have , not roadkill skunk ! Sorry......
Nothing wrong with that strain! I'm working a Chemdog x Brutus OG cross. On F4 and hope to produce some seeds for an F5 this summer. Damn good meds.
20200118 084311

Love the chem taste!

dire wolf

dire wolf

Maybe its an east coast thing, seems like everyone i know is not even capable of rolling a joint, they either have pre rolls or vape.......

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Roaches are alive and well out west too, but I dont keep them either. My nephew keeps them all when he visits though lol.
When I was a kid I’d go visit my uncle on the weekends. My high lite of the trip was washing and vacuuming out his car. I volunteered to do it. You see he had a long commute from vernonia to Portland Oregon. There weren’t cigarette butts in his ashtray he didn’t smoke. It was always full of roaches sometimes ide get lucky and he’d forget his clip. Regardless the entire ashtray went in my pocket:)

dire wolf

dire wolf

Ahhh, of course ! And the ever popular , too stoned to do anything else, "home made roach clip " competition,usually involving a paper clip....

Almost always ending with someone inhaling a mini flame ball and choking

Last edited:
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Here is a pic of a keeper that I found from Archives “Tahiti lime” that is very close to the old school sweet skunk that used to run around Oregon: it was equally sweet and roadkill skunk. While this is not all the way in the rks realm I truly believe it’s headed in the right direction. This particular bug was crossed with a very old school blueberry that was crossed a long time ago with a Tahoe og make. The blue Tahoe has a unique funk I have yet to smoke elsewhere, my buddy made a cross with the sweeties and I found a stud that rank something lovely. Keeping my fingers crossed for these beans. The moms of the Tahiti lime and the blueberry Tahoe is alive and well and shared with a few breeders already.
F6F73AEE 633D 4DE5 B9C7 AA182F515853

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Here is a pic of a keeper that I found from Archives “Tahiti lime” that is very close to the old school sweet skunk that used to run around Oregon: it was equally sweet and roadkill skunk. While this is not all the way in the rks realm I truly believe it’s headed in the right direction. This particular bug was crossed with a very old school blueberry that was crossed a long time ago with a Tahoe og make. The blue Tahoe has a unique funk I have yet to smoke elsewhere, my buddy made a cross with the sweeties and I found a stud that rank something lovely. Keeping my fingers crossed for these beans. The moms of the Tahiti lime and the blueberry Tahoe is alive and well and shared with a few breeders already.
View attachment 931244
I’ll never give up hope! Good luck!!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I keep a roach jar all my “older” ( over 50) friends still use roach clips, and we still smoke roach joints

I saved them all my life and sliced them open to make “roach joints” when we were out of weed.

Now honestly I just chuck them like a cigarette butt. I even really only smoke the first 2/3 of a joint now. Not hurting to smoke burned stale weed anymore. :-)

Top Bottom