Road Kill Skunk

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

fed ex express is who drops my lights off ... but this time UPS did...... the lady said this place smells GOOD she could smell it from Eric's when she was dropping there stuff off,,,,,,,

I'm used to the smell but putting those 2 males outside this time of yr out here maybe was a bad move lol........

in the city you have qa Lot of diff smells to cover up the weed smell here NOT so Much.... LOL

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

fed ex express is who drops my lights off ... but this time UPS did...... the lady said this place smells GOOD she could smell it from Eric's when she was dropping there stuff off,,,,,,,

I'm used to the smell but putting those 2 males outside this time of yr out here maybe was a bad move lol........

in the city you have qa Lot of diff smells to cover up the weed smell here NOT so Much.... LOL

Be careful bro. Even though i have been legal to do it for years i am most worried about the smell outside. I have relied on good carbon filtration inside. Legal or not dont want any attention.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Be careful bro. Even though i have been legal to do it for years i am most worried about the smell outside. I have relied on good carbon filtration inside. Legal or not dont want any attention.
Ya the last few times I went to town I made sure to not smoke when I got close so I could see how bad the smell was....
I have a set up ( IPower I think I got or was it AC/inline) in the box still to add in here.......
I still have alot to do...... here...
But ya I didn't like that....at all....................

LAm

LAm

The Skunk marijuana is a poly hybrid between two Sativa landraces - Colombian Gold and Acapulco Gold - and an Afghani Indica purebred. This legendary cannabis strain was developed during the early 70's in California by a group of growers and breeders known as Sacred Seeds, leaded by Sam Skunkman

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Real road kill skunk would be whored out in the dispensary’s over night. So some yahoo’s cousin could say “I’m the one who had it” and get his 5 minutes of fame and forgotten 5 minutes later. 😂
If I had it I wouldn’t tell no one but you!
I no there’s a guy that’s got it reading this laughing his ass off in his stinky skunky house:)

Chester13

Chester13

Been doing a lot of searching as well on the rks. There's a guy on Instagram that goes by the name Skunkprodigy. He says he has two different phenos of the rks, and one that is real close he is calling Carolina skunk. Has lots of real nice pictures on his ig. Looks tempting

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
If I had it I wouldn’t tell no one but you!
I no there’s a guy that’s got it reading this laughing his ass off in his stinky skunky house:)
LoL the only problem is people steal. Trimmers cousins brothers ex’s most growers do not do everything themselves.
So if Johnnywas being a loyal trimmer to billy”skunk man” for years then one day the tension starts to build. Johnny holds it in until one day he’s had enough and decides he’s earned a cut of all that RKS he’s trimmed. Billy hasn’t caught on to the jealousy yet and the minute he turns his back Johnny slips a few cut from the veg room in his back pack. Johnny becomes everyone’s favorite as he hands out the cuts, then Johnny is forgotten because once they have what they want you are no longer needed. 🤸‍♀️
That’s why I say no one is growing RKS.
The only real possibility for it to come back around is if someone is holding beans from way back then. But then the possibility of germinating would be slim to none.

Srenots

Srenots

LoL the only problem is people steal. Trimmers cousins brothers ex’s most growers do not do everything themselves.
So if Johnnywas being a loyal trimmer to billy”skunk man” for years then one day the tension starts to build. Johnny holds it in until one day he’s had enough and decides he’s earned a cut of all that RKS he’s trimmed. Billy hasn’t caught on to the jealousy yet and the minute he turns his back Johnny slips a few cut from the veg room in his back pack. Johnny becomes everyone’s favorite as he hands out the cuts, then Johnny is forgotten because once they have what they want you are no longer needed. 🤸‍♀️
That’s why I say no one is growing RKS.
The only real possibility for it to come back around is if someone is holding beans from way back then. But then the possibility of germinating would be slim to none.

rite on... can dig it

Top Bottom