Road Kill Skunk

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I_GROW_SKUNK

I_GROW_SKUNK

If you have it i beg you to s1 and make seeds. Dont worry about the herm issues, most of the best cannabis has that anyway and it might be the reason why skunk got culled from many gardens. Would you be willing to post some dry flower pics? Sorry if i missed it but where did you come across this skunk?
My uncle picked it up in 91 in Mexico while in vacation. He started growing them next year in 92 but he didn't know how to grow cannabis specifically so everything was open pollinated for many years. Towards the end of his life, he would pull most the males but leave a couple for seed production for next year's. I took over the massive collection of seeds in 2002 and been growing it ever since. I probably would have gotten rid of them, but since they came from my uncle, I kept them stashed away. I've probably grown a couple thousand skunk plants by now. Some better than others but ultimately prohibition really fucked it off. We just went legal 4 years ago and I've been working this and many other projects too. But yeah that's the jist of it.. lemme see if I can find last dry pictures

I_GROW_SKUNK

I_GROW_SKUNK

Screenshot 20220225 164317

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Why would you get upset because I don't want to commit a felony? 😂 Makes no sense... Actually, I offered to trade you seeds a long time ago and you never replied back so, that's 100% on you...
Lol, upset I am not:)
Trolls I do not like and you sir are trolling!
If I remember correctly Oklahoma is a legal state?
Trading seeds? If I had a dollar every time I’ve been asked to trade seeds ide be a millionaire by now, but I only got 25 cents and that’s less cents then are in my head

CannaKryptik

CannaKryptik

My neighbor a couple years ago, young Mexican dude that got his weed mailed to him from family in Mexico would stink up the whole damn street with skunk odor. People that didn't know or didn't smoke at all were searching for that damn skunk and hurrying the dogs inside every time he lit up outside. It was remarkable how it mimicked a live skunk spray, the secondary smell after oxidation, not the burn your eyes out garlic stench of first speay my border collie would bring home after a romp through the farm. Idiot never did learn lol. He promised me seeds but never came through. At least I got validation it still exists down there.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Johnny Skunkseed! Haha
The skunkiest shite I've come across is AF1! You can find some at Founding Father's Genetics. I bought a spare pack. They're that good!

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Lol. Man I'm just an old head helping preserve our cannabis history.
I hear ya brother. I think what I have come to realize is the skunks are the same. Everything damn near has skunk in it. Back then the slightest skunk smell was compounded by the fact you RARELY came across it. At least in the StLouis area. I was also poor lol. But its common. I have no doubt you have skunk. We all do. You have to bring out the expression imo. Opinions thats all. ✌️.

I_GROW_SKUNK

I_GROW_SKUNK

I hear ya brother. I think what I have come to realize is the skunks are the same. Everything damn near has skunk in it. Back then the slightest skunk smell was compounded by the fact you RARELY came across it. At least in the StLouis area. I was also poor lol. But its common. I have no doubt you have skunk. We all do. You have to bring out the expression imo. Opinions thats all. ✌️.
Nah idk about that. My plant straight up old school skunk bud

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Great thread fellas Im along for the ride on this one! 🤘 Im looking for that old school Thiol Skunk just like everyone else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom