Robert Goulet's COCOnut Bangers Ball

• Thread starter ronvmpc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JAHGYDI

i love it up there on palomar. my buddys parents have some land up there. i would move up there if the wife would.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

i love it up there on palomar. my buddys parents have some land up there. i would move up there if the wife would.
Gorgeous. Especially in the winter. Will definitely retire there. But really solitary.
S&M .357, eh? You're a kinky bastard there, Ron!

-TF

Your the only one that gets my humor. Can't beat the .357. With ear plugs this thing is still loud as fiznuck. KKKKKAAAAABBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM. Only gun to chop a small tree down. I felt bad. :sad0123:

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Day 7

Weekly update:

SAM 0482

SAM 0483

SAM 0484

SAM 0485

SAM 0486

SAM 0487

RA's suck...

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

And for my homie Trich, My outdoor. Gonna bubble hash this. This ain't even a 16th of this strain And we still gotta harvest about 10 gigantic plants. Peace.

SAM 0467 01

SAM 0468 01

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Nice! What strains ya got there? All for bubble? Damn.

I guess I would give up a heap like that for a nice bubble. You know, the kind you can put your mug on, saddle up, and ride.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsUVoAAi0fs

Good going man. Sounds like y'all gots some clippin to do. I got a bout with that next weekend, myself.

-TF

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

For some reason you are correct.

Yea, I don't have the time to trim through all this shit. Way to much for 3 people. I can't even touch a piece of paper without a little bit tearing off and sticking to my finger. My dumbass forgot to get gloves.

Man, I would love to get some bubble hash of your shit...:thinking

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

My dumbass forgot to get gloves.

Man, I would love to get some bubble hash of your shit...:thinking

Doh! Gloves are key.

Bubble eh? I gots to get the equipment to make that sometime soon. You're welcome to sample when I do get equipped.

Dry sift will be coming soon as well. Might McGyver a unit myself.

-TF

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

My roomie's in charge from now on. School's putting a dent in my extracurriculars. That's his tank at the bottom. He's a LED pro.

He trimmed these and didn't take clones.:( Looks like I'll be hitting up Logic very soon.

Bud shot

SAM 0512 01

Supercropped
SAM 0513 01

Supercropped
SAM 0514 01

SAM 0515 01

SAM 0517

How LED's should be used. Okay, Okay, there awesome for veg.
SAM 0520

Can't wait till this socal heat dies down. Can't wait to run the 1k's

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

My roomie's in charge from now on. School's putting a dent in my extracurriculars. That's his tank at the bottom. He's a LED pro.

He trimmed these and didn't take clones.:( Looks like I'll be hitting up Logic very soon.

Hey wait a minute. You really giving up command of the dopery to the roomie? School must be kicking your ass! Hope this run goes ok for you while you get the school work done. Party on.

-TF

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Day 20

TF- We have another 1000wt at week 8. I love my plants but it's just to much. To give you an idea I've been up from school and work. NOT METH.

Excuse the saw dust. This is inside our new grow room that's under construction. Added koolbloom in the mix.

SAM 0525

SAM 0526

SAM 0527

SAM 0528

SAM 0529

As my boy Shady would say, "It's on cruise control from here on. :cool"

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Vons is on strike

Which means I gotta get my grow on so I'm popping these. OK x Chemo. Let's see what we get.

SAM 0538

SAM 0539

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
just stoped runing chemo jordan of the islands super dank but low yeald good luck Ron heres my new run

check it bro

winta

winta

everything is lookin good bro! your gonna love those ok x chemo! i couldnt finish mine due to mites but they were lookin great before their early exit! lol

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

28 Days

everything is lookin good bro! your gonna love those ok x chemo! i couldnt finish mine due to mites but they were lookin great before their early exit! lol
I just lost my last test grow to RA's. I'm not labling this grow as a test grow. I'm just gonna rock these things to the fullest and do a little milf hunting. Good to hear from you Winta.
just stoped runing chemo jordan of the islands super dank but low yeald good luck Ron heres my new run

check it bro

Thanks Free. I'll check it for sure.

Here's my ruca's...in no specific order

SAM 0552

SAM 0549

SAM 0551

SAM 0550

SAM 0546

SAM 0545

MmmmmmmmmmGoulet!

Top Bottom